Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Im A Talent Assistant And Dance Teacher - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Im A Talent Assistant And Dance Teacher (864 Views)

Difference Between A Talent, A Potential, And An Attribute / Talent Is Better Than Education / How To Discover Your Talent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im A Talent Assistant And Dance Teacher by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2006
i will like to develope females in nairaland who intend to be stars.
i also teach pop choreography and develop beginers ballet.
im a student but entertainment is part of my carreer.
Re: Im A Talent Assistant And Dance Teacher by olusoga: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2006
hello,
quite an interesting thing to know. so how do i go about it , i mean registering for the training and please send me all things to know more about this training.
thanks.
Re: Im A Talent Assistant And Dance Teacher by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2006
i would like to know where you are, the kind of goals and talent you would like to develop and your intrests and ambitions. call me on 08029012291

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do With A Million Naira / In Need Of An Helper For Your Bussiness Pursuit? / Job Situation In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.