Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Would You Do With A Million Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do With A Million Naira (863 Views)

He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do With A Million Naira by fekuti: 5:53am On Jun 05, 2007
If you were given one million naira, and told it's yours to keep, what would you do with it.
Re: What Would You Do With A Million Naira by usdbox: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2007
I have lots of stuf to do with 1m, there real estate investment that i would use the money for.if i can start with 1m, i would be able to buy land and do some stuf on it,at least i know where i can buy land with 150-200k to start with
Re: What Would You Do With A Million Naira by Tywoh(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
If I have a million naira now, I will invest in stocks.
After about 6 months, I will withdraw half of the money and then invest in real estate.
Re: What Would You Do With A Million Naira by maliqee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
i would invest half of it in the capital market and invest the rest in IT

(1) (Reply)

Advised On Msc In Applied Computing And Internet Technology / Anyone-using Internet Mail Such As Yahoo, Hotmail, Aol And So On. / Need You Assistance In A Million Naira Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.