Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Wanted Criminal Sends Selfie To Cops Over ‘terrible’ Mugshot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Criminal Sends Selfie To Cops Over ‘terrible’ Mugshot (787 Views)

A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos / Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) / Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Criminal Sends Selfie To Cops Over ‘terrible’ Mugshot by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2016
*Donald Pugh says the unflattering mugshot made him look “like I was a Thundercat” as he poses in sunglasses.

**So far Pugh has not been caught.

A man wanted by police in Ohio sent authorities a selfie because he was unhappy with the mugshot being circulated on his arrest warrant.

Donald “Chip” Pugh was wanted for a failure to appear in several cases including arson and vandalism, according to Lima Police Department.

In a post on its Facebook page, Lima Police urged people to contact them if they spotted Pugh – along with an unflattering mugshot of the 45-year-old.

Americans then started commenting on how he looks like Sinbad’s cousin, while some said he looks like a fat, washed up Carlton.

Pugh then sent an image of himself sitting in a car wearing sunglasses, with the comment: “Here is a better photo that one is terrible.”

The fugitive even carried out an interview with Ohio radio station The Eagle, in which he claimed Lima Police “just did me wrong”.

He said: “They put a picture out that made me look like I was a Thundercat… or James Brown on the run. I can’t do that.”

Lima Police responded to the photo, adding: “We thank (Pugh) for being helpful, but now we would appreciate it if he would come speak to us at the (police station) about his charges”.

So far Pugh has not been caught.
http://starttells.com/2016/01/12/wanted-criminal-sends-selfie-to-cops-over-terrible-mugshot/

Re: Wanted Criminal Sends Selfie To Cops Over ‘terrible’ Mugshot by Lobolintin(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahaa
Re: Wanted Criminal Sends Selfie To Cops Over ‘terrible’ Mugshot by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Awon bad guy.
Lima police if you want to arrest me then come to my house.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Hacks Husband To Death In Jos / Death Sentence For Rapist / Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.