Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) (787 Views)

Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) by owukpa(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Barely 48 hours after an unidentified young man was shot dead in broad daylight, another has been killed, also shot in the head by suspected cultists in what seems to be a reprisal attack.

The sad event took place yesterday evening at Titogate, a very busy area along Kashim Ibrahim road in Makurdi, Benue State where mobile phones and accessories are repaired and sold.

Eyewitnesses said that the deceased came to the area at about 6pm to purchase a mobile phone when two gunmen on motorcycle approached and shot him in the head. He died instantly.

As at the time of filing this report, the area was deserted with shop owners and buyers scared that the killing will continue

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/07/another-young-man-hacked-to-death-by.html

CC: Seun, lalasticlala

Re: Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) by maryjan8(f): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2016
JESUS!
Re: Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) by Koleman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
This mkd thing don de tire person o. Uni Agric is on break becos of them now them don enter town

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woma / She Lied To Me, Infected Me With Magun, Then I Bathed Her With Acid / Photos: Man Found Hanging From Tree, Suicide Note Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.