Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED (964 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by VickyHills(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2016
My brother has been dating this rude, short Ishan girl. She virtually controls everything he does. She isolated him from his family and made him hate anyone that disapproved of her actions. He was told by a church prophet that he has been chained to the girl from her village by her mother. He came back to his senses after the whole family prayed and fasted for him. He speedily separated from her and sent her out of his house and life. After about 2mnths, we learnt she travelled to her village Ishan, Edo state, we were glad that she finally left Lagos and our brother, only for her to come back last week and all the story is changed. My brother has gone back to the girl, used his money to stock up her dead shop, took his television, fridge, inverter and generator to her shop. She's pack her things back to his place too.
please help me save my brother from the wickedness of this evil girl. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by dorox(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Your brother is not jazzed, he is just madly in love with the young woman. If anything, you should be happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by yakflowz(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2016
dorox:
Your brother is not jazzed, he is just madly in love with the young woman. If anything, you should be happy for him.
Lol, He is not even married to her and he is already packing his properties to her shop Love indeed....i pray you fall in love the way he did
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by menix(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Don't you ve a village
Travel also to ur village nd liberate ur brother..
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by jamex93(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
na wa ooo

na evry where e dey
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by dorox(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
yakflowz:

Lol, He is not even married to her and he is already packing his properties to her shop Love indeed....i pray you fall in love the way he did
People have risked their lives for the person they love and here you are talking about property.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by mayorkyzo: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Guy ishan girls sabi Bleep ooo..the girl don Bleep ya bro confuse cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by Gracito(f): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by ify84(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2016
How will I help you, am I TB Joshua
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by VickyHills(f): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
dorox:
May you or yours never fall into this calamity.
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by VickyHills(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
ify84:
How will I help you, am I TB Joshua
Then what are you doing here? If I needed TB Joshua, i know the way to Ikotun. But I'm here because there are some sensible people here who can relate positively and give reasonable suggestions. Please, don't bother if you just want to be noticed(ok, I've just done you the honours)
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by tpiah2: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
What tribe is your brother?

We are being inundated with these stories that touch which almost always involve one tribe marrying another tribe the family does not approve of and which they consider dangerous.

Just leave him with the lady and go about your own business, na him sabi.
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by martyns200(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmm, what a story.... this made me remember someone I met where I worked about 8mths back when he was telling me about ishan girls. he was a Benin boy who schooled in Benin and he said so many things about ishan girls that one shouldn't ever try dating them and moreso witches fly in that particular village during broad day light. I thought these we're lies about ishan girls not knowing all he said we're are true. anyway my own advice is to continue praying for him to be free from the girls bondage and seeking the help of a pastor as well.
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by vooks: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
yakflowz:

VickyHills:

dorox,
Which of these wishes will materialize?
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by tpiah2: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
where is the fellow who was jumping on my posts the other day?

he did not see this one?

defence league wey dey selective.
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by 4C2215131: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
If indeed he's being manipulated remotely (which may not be the case as a lot of factors could have brought them back together again), then utilise the means you used ay first to neutralize the effect of the 'jazz'.

Again, seems you don't like the lady referring to her as "short and rude" and we all know that when you do not like someone, we easily see all they do as action initiated with evil intent. So look deep down and see of maybe you're not just over reacting.

Again, see k the face of God like before and he will be delivered (if he ever was in bondage in the first instance)
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by dorox(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
vooks:

dorox,
Which of these wishes will materialize?
The first has already happened to me, and trust me when I tell you that it is a thing of beauty that every human should hope to experience.
What she sees as a calamity in the second is just the effect of her brothers detachment from the family. You see, you becoma man when you no longer belong to a family, but have a family of your own.
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by vooks: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2016
dorox:

The first has already happened to me, and trust me when I tell you that it is a thing of beauty that every human should hope to experience.
What she sees as a calamity in the second is just the effect of her brothers detachment from the family. You see, you becoma man when you no longer belong to a family, but have a family of your own.

Negro you reason like Eistein. I pray for more like you as that's the only hope for Naija
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED by mrZENographer: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2016
VickyHills:

It's better they fall into such calamity. Because that's only when some fools realise that God exist and they need help.
They start going from church to church for solutions. undecided

***If you want your brother to be alright permanently, bring him to THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT at Ijesha Bustop. Or you can come yourself and put him in prayers, then God will visit him and that evil woman. I have given you the antidote, its now left for you to use it.

TheLordsChosenWorld.org/media_php

(1) (Reply)

Senseless Arguments Christians Should Avoid / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Moses / Christianity The Baby Of Roman Catholicism Is A Pederasty Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.