Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc (1928 Views)

Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? / The Good CPC/CPM Ad Network With Atleast 15 $ CPM 0.015 To 0.09 $ Per Click / How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc by Shollay20(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
BidVertiser is a division of Bpath, LTD one of the oldest pay per click (c p c) network started in 2003 along with the launch of Adsense. In this post I am going to give detailed and transparent review on bidvertiser so that you can know more about the network and can decide whether you should join it as publisher?
An Advertisement Network is really important for a blogger if he wants to monetize his/her blog or website. Please do give some of your time for reading this post before making up your mind on bidvertiser and if you decide to go for it.
BidVertiser: Legit or Scam?
It is useless to read this review on bidvertiser turns out to be a scam. So the answers is: No, it is not a scam. It is a Legit site paying their tens of thousands of publishers in time since 2003. Here is quick review which proves it to be legit:
It is living in the internet for 11 years now as of 2016. No scam sites lives for so long time on the internet.
Thousands of Publishers and Advertisers are associated with bidvertiser for years and has good relationship with it.
Most important thing which proves that it is not Scam but Legit is the payment it has been paid over 10usd million to is publisher.
Since now we know that bidvertiser is not a scam, I hope you are interested to know more about it. So let's go: Bidvertiser is a unique type of PPC (Pay Per Click) network which pays for every visitor that clicks on an advertisement placed on your website or blog and an extra revenue if the click turns into a conversion.
Conversion can be inform of filling up of a form, signing up to a website, buying a product etc. So there is always a dual chance to make money, one from clicks and second from conversions.
How does it works
Here is the working of bidvertiser which is again somewhat a unique.
>>Advertisers set Bids for their Ads to be displayed in websites or blogs of some specific category or niche.
>>Bidvertiser use to checks the Publisher website or blog category and displays the highest bidders on his/her site.
>>When visitors click ads, publishers earn money. They make extra revenue if a click turns into conversion.
>>Publishers get paid at the end of the month!
The mode of Payment Methods and Ad Formats
There are many Ad formats for you to experiment ad get the best combination. It includes
>>Medium Rectangle ( 300 x 250 )
>>Vertical Rectangle ( 240 x 400 )
>>Large Rectangle (336 x 280 )
>>Rectangle (180 x 150 )
>>Full Banner (468 x 60 )
>>Half Banner(234 x 60 )
>>Vertical Banner (120 x 240 )
>>Square Button (125 x 125 )
>>Leaderboard (728 x 90 )
>>Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 )
>>Skyscraper (120 x 600 )
>>Half Page Ad (300 x 600 )
>>Mobile Ads (300×50 )
Payment Methods
The best thing about Bidvertiser is its low minimum payout requirement which gives even new publishers chance to receive their earnings. Here are the payment methods and minimum earnings required for payout.
>>Paypal – Minimum $10
>>Western Union – Minimum $100
>>Check – Minimum $100
>>Wire Transfer – Minimum $10
Pros and Cons bidvertiser Review:
con
1.Signing Up is Easy and Fast. It seems there is no approval process. Your site will get accepted as soon as you will submit it and ads start running.
2.Various ways to make money: Pay Per Click Ads, Conversions, Cpm.
3.Minimum Payout is only$10.00 for Paypal. If your account's balance did not reach minimum payout at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned the minimum payout or more.
Cons
1. Design of website is not attractive. This is one of the reasons that only few people Sign Up to BidVertiser.
2. There are fluctuations in daily earnings. You may earn one day $12 but at the next day only $3.

http://jokeafrica..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc by akinswaggs(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
whats their cpc?

1 Like

Re: Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc by Shollay20(m): 2:12am On Jan 13, 2016
It depend on your content and traffics cpc around 0.01 to 3usd and it good in paying conversation

1 Like

Re: Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc by tollbell: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2016
It's like adsense CPC this time around is 0.01 for Nigeria. But for Bidvertiser I don't know if they will station it at 0.01 or if it will increase or be fluctuating

1 Like

Re: Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2021
I have been trying to verify my site ownership, but it's not working. Help out

(1) (Reply)

Partime Online Data Collector Needed / 80k Members Facebook Group For Quick Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.