Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Could This Be One Of Nigeria's Biggest Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be One Of Nigeria's Biggest Problem? (348 Views)

Lagos Presents N813bn Budget, Nigeria's Biggest Ever State Budget / What Do You Think Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem? / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic (2) (3) (4)

Could This Be One Of Nigeria's Biggest Problem? by haywhy911(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'm an APC supporter and I like and respect Buhari but I've come to realize that Buhari is only human. He isn't infallible..but this realization hasn't dawned on other supporters. Some just support him blindly..(a hero worship kinda thing). They believe he is always right..

Take the Dasuki and Kanu wahala for instance,reports have emerged that the court ordered their bail but the presidency has neglected the order.. I believe the President has a good intent. Maybe he doesn't want 'criminals' to go scotfree but then,he has to remember this is a democratic setting and that the 'judiciary is supreme'.

My point now is : Some APC supporters have refused to see nothing wrong with that and some PDP supporters have blown the case out of proportion probably because they don't like Buhari.

We shouldn't hero worship. We should criticize very constructively. Country should be the number one. Call a spade a spade. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

All You Need To Know About Deadly Lassa Fever / No, President Buhari Did Not Walk Out Of Chibok Parents - Ezekwesili / Gov Ajimobi Pays A Condolence Visit To The Residence Of The Late Olubadan.Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6