Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups (64733 Views)

Duta Services And Jumble Game On Whatsapp / The New Craze In Town / The Nigerian Craze Of Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by sketcherJ(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
You are offline for some minutes on whatsapp and you came online to see a lot of messages in the group, mostly filled with "jumble" and "quizzes" and you wonder what has gone wrong with the members of the group or who is the organizer of the quiz..

All these are the handiworks of a robot named duta that was recently created on whatsapp to give group members a great time playing games and getting updated infos.

So what is duta?

Duta™ is an indian group messenger specifically created to render different kinds of services like latest news, sports, entertainment, devotional, finance , quizzes and games especially jumble which is the most popular and most used services of all , it also renders a little horoscopical services.

A lot of arguments sometimes ensure in groups about the true nature of duta, some members argue that it is an online robot while some opined that it is a JavaScript programme, but I will choose to call it a robot because it does the work of a robot e.g ranking you; giving you updated on time sports commentries , replies faster than a normal individual etc and you will agree with me , calling duta a robot is more interesting and dramatic than a web language.

So what are the advantages of duta in a group

1. No boring moments in the group; makes it more interesting
2. Get real sport commentaries live
3. Play interesting games and quizzes
4.free subscriptions
5.See more at source

You are amazed at its advantages; duta got a lot of disadvantages too

1. Eighty percent of the news is all about India
2. The jokes are in Indian
3. It crashes and stops replying when bombarded with too much messages, won't be able to process them all
4. its updates can be pretty annoying too
5. The jumble game is very addictive thereby leading to low quality conversation in a group and too many messages in a group which will be all about 'jumble', quizzes , updates etc

Mind you, it is not every of its services that are in Indian language or about India.

These are some of the services it renders in English language

1. Sports commentaries ( *football)
2.weather reports (*weather)
3. Quizzes and games (*gk , jumble)
4 horoscopical services
5.currency converter
6. See more at source

To add duta to your whatsapp group,

visit the source for the current and working Duta numbers

http://www.dandywriter.com/2017/02/new-and-updated-whatsapp-duta-numbers.html?

1 Like

Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by sketcherJ(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by sketcherJ(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Sheenor: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
I was here... Incase it get to promise land in future. wink
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Brownhypo: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
How do i subscribe for the jumble game ? cheesy
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Jabioro: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Jumbles or Junks ! ...
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Brownhypo: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Duta has stopped working .why ?
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by duta: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Brownhypo:
Duta has stopped working .why ?
Please add these numbers to your group: +919043004911 and +919043004785
Everything should work again. Please tell all your friends!
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Brownhypo: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2016
duta:

Thanks grin Duta is alive again.

2 Likes

Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Freddykwan: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2016
why duta game cant play again to much no.phone i just add in my group still failure to play.
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by LivingDiamond(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
duta:

Sorry! Duta has been active on my group here b4 but has been found wanting for a while now, iv tried adding it back wth several num, including d 1s u just posted up here but all to no avail, pls am i getting smtin wrong or wat can i do?? I really need dat duta tin like mad!
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Noxidi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tried adding but not working cry
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Tunechi1(m): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls all dose numbers are not workin plss help ooo
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Herapal(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Awake! Ye desolate thread and breathe.
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by BEENUEL(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Cc;Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala angry,
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by gptshubham595: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2016
add me in duta group my no. 8229008615
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by gptshubham595: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2016
those no. are not working no whatsapp showing. .
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by rhektor(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sombody add Duta to Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Haddron: 1:13am On Feb 15, 2017
cryis this the end of duta?
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by DaySpringer: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
What if Duta is a Spyware meant to steal information?
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Omeifeanyi: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
What do I gain by having plenty Duta points ??
Will they pay me ?

2 Likes

Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by OmnIz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Interestingly, it offers rank-like 'stars' or 'level' to ensure addiction of users..
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by Funjosh(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Omeifeanyi:
What do I gain by having plenty Duta points ??
Will they pay me ?
What are the points used for
Cc Ichommy
Re: Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups by ichommy(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Funjosh:

What are the points used for
Cc Ichommy

Just to Motivate you. like 2go Star rating.

Welcome JconKen, Hope to know you better later. Have Fun .

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.