Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Nigerian Craze Of Living Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigerian Craze Of Living Abroad (771 Views)

5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) / Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Craze Of Living Abroad by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello guys,

I hope the new year is treating you well thus far. Firstly, I must apologize for being MIA for the past couple of days. Sadly, I was down with travelers diarrhea after returning from a trip to Dubai with my family.

I feel much better now and to be honest, I am kind of glad nature assisted as a purgative for all the “ijekuje” I ate whilst abroad.

Obviously, my trip is what inspired today’s post because it reminded me of when I was much younger and people would apply for an American Visa Lottery and literally spend their last in hopes of going to the land of “greener pastures” where they ignorantly believe manner falls from heaven.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/20/the-nigerian-craze-of-living-abroad/

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About The City Of Ilorin And The Solar System??? (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria / Petrol Tanker Involved In Accident Along Lagos Sagamu Express Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.