Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. (22097 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Life Is Like A Millionaire / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Stay off nairaland
lol
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
babamadiba:
Above all, believe in God. Nice one
yeap tanx
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Brunel:
Try to format your write up properly. It's kinda difficult to read
my brother, the inspiration came wen i least expected it, so i had to start typing immediately...just manage am, hence the message is passed....
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by deebsman1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

fapcrook:
let me sing for you first....poo poo poo poo for body , how are you ....shame.
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by ebubey(f): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
firstking01:
tanx for the info
you are welcome smiley
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
This is so succinct.... Lord Help Us.
amen, he's ever willing
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
engrjosefz:
This post is A Hit back to back!
hmmm...na u talk.
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by deygar: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
u can achieve what u want to achieve, all it takes is u....turbo..
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by haywhy911(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
"NEVER BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BACKGROUND.THAT'S YOUR PARENT'S JOB"

think big,dream big,earn big!!!
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
adajiboyy:
Don't let no one,ur situation,ur enviroument deter u from pusuing ur dreams.I no wat it fills lik to cum from a poor home nd I no how it fills to b making it gradually and look back and u just can't help it but to cry.I never even reach sef.ma journey still far.until I buy my mama a G wagon,until I build house for lekki and until I wed CINTIA then I no am dere.but now we dey try small small and all thanks to JAH.
tanx bro....lets keep the fire burning by helping those who are weak, they are everywhere, even in ur closet...talk them out of that situation...tanx
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Gudsyd(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice write up,very encouraging
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Vivalavida99:
L
hmmm...why L?,,,ur pretty @ ur display picture
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
AdaNri1:
hello
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by sholly28(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
ebubey:
true...very true.
btw...
BE CAREFUL

The name of the rat that harbours the virus that causes lassa fever is called multimammate rat( because it has many nipples like all these local street dogs after delivery). While the botanical name is mastomys natalensis.

There is also an upsurge of the disease everywhere. So we should all practice hand washing hygiene. Also all apple lovers should wash them with salt and warm water before refrigerating them to eat. Our wives should avoid testing of dry garri by chewing them for starch in the market. All garri soakers should let go for now.

The problem is that most of our garri sellers in the market buy their garri from bush markets. These garri are often fried half dry and are subsequently dried on polythene sheets on the tarred roads or compounds in the villages. These rat dive in at will, to feed their hungry bellies and in the process defecate and urinate on the garri, which dry up with it. If used for Eba, the virus may die because of the hot water used. But if soaked, the virus is directly ushered in. Please no one should joke with this precaution, except you process
your cassava yourself.

what is the cure
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by s0ft(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
New just dropped dope track By T'SOFT SWEAR YOU gon like it... winkdownload nd share thought ✌ Waptrick Tsoft - All Bou The Dough Mp3 free download http://waptrick.com/en/download/Tsoft/All-Bou-The-Dough/?type=FT&id=403710

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Ekiseme(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one op
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by s0ft(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
New just dropped dope track By T'SOFT SWEAR YOU gon like it.. winkdownload nd share thought ✌ Waptrick Tsoft - All Bou The Dough Mp3 free download http://waptrick.com/en/download/Tsoft/All-Bou-The-Dough/?type=FT&id=403710
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
we started from humble beginnings, stomach touching our ribs cuz we had nothing to eat...when next I be in my city will they clap for me or will I be looking ova shoulder looking out for that nigga tryn to snatch ma life...

Never will I ever blame my parents for not being successful, but I will blame myself a million times more if I don't become successful
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
ebubey:
you are welcome smiley
gives her an alluring smile backsmiley
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice write up.

I discover so many excellent things i can practically do and become outstanding in life but accomplishing ONE is the greatest challenge.
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by benkz001(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
I agree with you and urge us all to seek the face of God first in all we do, because the bible says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", go to God in prayers and watch how your life transforms from who you are to what you ought to be....
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
I know right.
despite the majority of people in Nigeria that supposedly believe in God, more than sixty percent is below the poverty line and this guy seriously thinks it's a good point to include in his list. right next to believe in yourself.
I can't even laugh right now. sad

even if a God did exist, I think he has already proven several times that he is definitely not needed for success of any kind. instead, smart work and perseverance. and a frigging change of paradigm.

Lol. You know on reading the second paragraph I said to myself this guy must not only be a telepathist but a genius. I'd wanted to modify my comment to exactly what you said there immediately I wrote it but was too occupied.

Like you said, if indeed God exist why would anyone need to believe in him in order to make significant progress in life. Hasn't he availed us with the brainpower, shrewdness and strength we need to employ in whatever profession or skill we acquired? Why do we need to believe in him when we have all it takes to make progression? Doesn't make any iota of sense.

Religion and the believe in God cliche is nothing but an instrument deployed by dubious religious and political class to further pauperize and hold grip of their dominance over their sheeple followers.

The lacerny politicians will tell us to pray for jobs, good health, electricity and water, when in the real sense one don't need prayers to afford these stuff. You don't rob me off my constitutional rights and entitlements as a citizen and tell me to pray for jobs, healthcare, light etc. Like WTF.

The bandits in the pulpit will tell us to also pray for our miracle is on the way but their drive the best toys in the world and globe-trot in cozy jets why their gullible minions can't afford decent 3square meal a day.

So if we're to believe in God to make rapid progression in life, are we also to believe in our biological parents? Who have toil hard day and nights to train and provide us with necessary education which empowers and serve as a springboard to succeed.

To be honest, if I'm to choose I'd believe in my parents over an imaginary white bearded man as they are the God I can see and feel. Why was God portrayed as white? Why not Black, Asian etc but the hypocritical race who falsely assume they're superior?
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Realist2: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Operating from a crash ?, hmn, it's realy very tough,like some would say, Their Fathers have eaten sour grapes and the children teeth are now set on the edges.
The keys are ` be hard-working, pray to God, and believe, no ! , don't give up, it's only when you give up that nothing happen, if you don't give up, anything can happen anytime anyday.
Everything in this ever changing world will change

CHEERS UP !.

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
In summary, In summary, In summary, be a life entreprenuer!
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Monalisa185(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice article, what more can i say? those above me said it all already...
Above all, put God first

1 Like

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
firstking01:
hello
wanna buy the land?
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
AdaNri1:
wanna buy the land?
nope, nt on dis land cos its taken alreadysad, for the singular reason dat i'm d op
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Qualer: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Stay off nairaland

come na your asss be that abi you borrow from somebody!!!! grin
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
html14java:
Lovely
sure sweerysmiley
Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Qualer: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
SerialGist:
Nice write up.

I discover so many excellent things i can practically do and become outstanding in life but accomplishing ONE is the greatest challenge.

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by Qualer: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
plainmirror:

Nice one bro, buh the very moment you feel u hv arrived (complacency) look up and another ladder will surface.
Bottomline--- life is a race with no finish line.

Re: What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Shos19:
Wow!!!! Inspiring Post!!!. I A̶̲̥̅♏ a victim of dis
hmm...den i'd advice u learn frm dis piece, take it home, go and practice wat u have read, it will help u brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Relatives Always Jealous Of One's Success? / How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira. / Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.