Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Shocking Video: I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Video: I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages (393 Views)

Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine" / Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / ‘i Met Whitney Houston, Gadhafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Sierra Leonea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages by zaka340: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
A Sierra Leonean woman, Linda Kumba Isatu Ngaujah, claims to have died on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 and went to hell where she had encounters with demons and the Devil (Satan). She also visited heaven and had a divine encounter with Jesus Christ.
She came back with specific messages from Gaddafi, Whitney Houston and former President of Guinea, Lansana Conte. She was also sent back with specific warnings from Jesus Christ to popular Ministers of the Gospel in Sierra Leone and Nigeria.

Do you think she is Faking Up story for popularity?
Check out her video
http://www.starboytv.com/2016/01/shocking-i-met-whitney-houston-gaddafi.html?m=1
Re: Shocking Video: I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages by cruzita(f): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
the Bible made it clear that it is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgement .so there is no way u will die and come back to life again .stop trying to deceive us .

(1) (Reply)

See The Sultry Photos Toyin Aimakhu Just Released / How Wizkid Broke Bottle On Dammy Krane Head At Quilox Night Club / Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.