Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,814 members, 7,959,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

MP3 Players in Nigeria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MP3 Players in Nigeria (9011 Views)

Portable Packaged MP3 Players Available / Am I Better Than M.i?: Top Players In The Nigerian Rap Game / Eu To Set Volume Limits On Mp3 Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Kave(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
It has no name.But its barely the size of a nokia 3310 batrey.Just a lil bit bigger.Mine is red.
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Vieira(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2006
I have a 20g Ipod. which i bought when I visited the US for about $220

I am not a great music lover but this has transformed me

All my CD collection has been downloaded one by one and now no need for me worrying about it getting scratched!

I also love listening to podcasts about my various interests on it.

I can now play my whole CD library in my car and also while walking! cool!

It can also input into your home system for parties.

I have used two Ipods to DJ a full function.

So conviennent.

Now I am scared to lose it!
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by donmayor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2006
I got a 30GB black video enabled ipod, cool device if u ask me. I'm in luv wit it. Hopin to get an N91 soon
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by BellaRouge(f): 2:20am On May 03, 2006
Although I wouldnt mind having one, MP3 Players are very over-rated! Whatever happened to CD players and walkmans and portable cassete players etc,
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Vieira(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2006
BellaRouge:

Although I wouldnt mind having one, MP3 Players are very over-rated! Whatever happened to CD players and walkmans and portable cassete players etc,

They are going the same way the dinosaur went. To extinction!

I mean a CD walkman could only take one CD at a time, an MP3 player has the equivalent of thousand times that!
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Raymand(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
Poor little me, i can only afford a 128MB lightwave mp3 player that can store only 32 songs (thats after i FAT formatted it) but it's got FM and uses just one 'finger' battery, it cost me 6 ton, wetin man fit do now? undecided
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Jackal(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2006
Sorry about that Raymand.
32 songs is not too bad. It depends on ur love for music.

Some people have 15-000 songs capacity on their iPods and only has 20 songs on it.
How ironic?
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by BIGMAN777: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2006
WARNING, WARNING. WARNING!!!

DO NOT BUY ANY IPODS FROM NIGERIA. 99.99% OF THESE NIGERIANS ARE SCAM ARTISTS, AND ONLY INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY! PLEASE DO NOT SEND OUT ANY MONEY!

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION, CASH, CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, OR WIRE TRANSFERS, TO ANYBODY! IT IS 100% FRAUD!!

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! DO NOT TALK TO THESE NIGERIANS!!!

ONLY BUY YOUR IPODS ON EBAY, AT AUCTIONS WITH $1,000.00 PAYPAL COVERAGE, AND ONLY PAY USING PAYPAL, WITH A CREDIT CARD!!!
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by donmayor(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2006
I'm the only 0.01% who is not a scammer. Poor Bigmann, it is a well known fact that u don't do online business with Nigerians in Nigeria embarassed
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by princeuzo: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
Please i need a breakdown of teh prices of the apple ipod and where i can get them.
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by Seun(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2007
Moved to music section.
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
i have a creative mp4 player, i store my videos, audios and photos on it. i have up to 489 video files, 2230 audio files and up to 200 photos on it.

it comes with an sd card slot, so i can decide to expand the memory anytime. i think the apple ipod is over priced, i don't really like apple products. you must have i tunes to download files and its mostly compatible with only apple products,

the creative zen comes with better features like video and audio recorder and a mic. and the price is reasonable. i would go for a creative zen any day. any extra listening of music i need apart from my mp4 is done on my phone.
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by mrmetoo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2007
Iriver Clix is a pretty cool mp3 flash player. In my opinion they're more fun than the ipod nanos. The only problem is the highest capacity you can get them is 8GB. Even cnet reviews rated them higher than the nanos plus they don't look like most Ipod copy cats out there. They have flash games, pics, videos, fm tuner, customizable wall papers, etc. They have the 2 generations already. I own the 2G first gen and its still pretty cool. Looking forward to getting the 2nd gen soon. If you're in the market for a small capacity mp3 player, I think this should be taken into consideration

Ist Gen Iriver Clix

2nd Gen Iriver Clix
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by prncss(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
When you pay for an ipod, only about 25% percent of that money is on the actual device, most of it is for the advertisments that apple does. You get more bang for your buck. You can get a 30Gb mp3 for about 100dollars as opposed to an ipod for 250-300 dollars
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by alisigwe(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
pls dudes,anybody know how much this ipods cost in nigeria,i gat one i want to buy 4 12grand,but i ain't know much abt this shits,any place in abj u guys know i can purchase one.i need it urgently to upgrade my songs on myspace.
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by dimeodun: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
Apple® - iPod shuffle® 2GB* MP3 Player
Only 0.3" thin and 1.8" tall; up to 10 hours of battery life; includes Apple Earphones with remote
Price: N13,000

Apple® - iPod shuffle® 4GB* MP3 Player
Only 0.3" thin and 1.8" tall; up to 10 hours of battery life; includes Apple Earphones with remote
Price: N17,000

Apple® - iPod nano® 8GB* MP3 Player (5th Generation)
Video camera; FM radio; larger 2.2-inch display; polished anodized aluminum; pedometer, microphone and speaker.
Price: N30,000

Apple® - iPod nano® 16GB* MP3 Player (5th Generation)
Video camera; FM radio; larger 2.2-inch display; polished anodized aluminum; pedometer, microphone and speaker.
Price: N35,000

Apple® - iPod touch® 8GB* MP3 Player (3rd Generation)
Built-in speaker; multitouch interface; gorgeous 3.5" widescreen display; Wi-Fi web browsing; measures just over 0.3" thin and weighs only 4.05 oz
Price: N40,000

Apple® - iPod touch® 32GB* MP3 Player (3rd Generation)
Built-in speaker; multitouch interface; gorgeous 3.5" widescreen display; Wi-Fi web browsing; measures just over 0.3" thin and weighs only 4.05 oz
Price: N55,000

Apple® - iPod touch® 64GB* MP3 Player (3rd Generation)
Price: N70,000

Apple® - iPod classic® 160GB* MP3 Player
Take all your music, photos and videos with you wherever you go. Measures 0.41" thin and weighs 4.9 oz.; up to 36 hours of music playback or 6 hours of video; 2.5" LCD with LED backlight
Price: N48,000

Offer valid while stock lasts!

Regards
www.oandogadgets.com
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by effizy27: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2010
CHECK OUT EFFIZY 'DEUCES REMIX" ON YOUTUBE
Re: MP3 Players in Nigeria by em19em6: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peak Milk Commercial Song / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching / Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.