Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My pitbull, Bella Is Dead - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My pitbull, Bella Is Dead (1655 Views)

My Pitbull/rottweiler Cross Breed / Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) / Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Hoppyg: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Woke-up this morning hearing the cry of my dog Bella.
I rushed to where she was lying down then told her to stand but she didn't respond and even tempted her with boiled egg which is her favourite but still didn't respond. I then tried to raise her but she fell back instantly like there was no life in her after which blood gushed out of a hole in her chest which I was just seeing for the first time.
Immediately, I rushed her to a veterinary clinic. On getting there, it was closed then I rushed her to another where the sales girl said the doctor's location was far and I had to wait for like an hour because I knew no other.
The doctor said it could be an attack and has loosed a lot of blood then gave her series of injection and told me to bring her back for check-up for the next two days.
On getting home, bella's breathing rate had increased drastically, still can't stand and can't eat anything.
I thought of taking her back but the doctor would have left.
I knew nothing else to do but to hope it got better.
........Now She's dead.......
...........RIP BELLA............
. .......Would miss her......

Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by oshinadekunle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ebola koo e ma saloo, dis ebola virus. gv it karaole extra
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by kilode100(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sell am quick to Okon or Bassey so you don't lose either ways.
Sorry for your loss.

404 things.

3 Likes

Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Hoppyg: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
So painful...She's dead...R.I.P Bella
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by kilode100(f): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hoppyg:
So painful...She's dead...R.I.P Bella

Just lookatew??
You didn't eventually sell her to Bassey?..

Take heart!!
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by calm3ga(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
So sorry for your loss.
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by K9blunt(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
That's not good at all, check the vet again
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Soknown: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
So sorry for the loss, what could have caused that hole in her chest, did she fight with other dogs or may be she fell over a sharp object or stabbed by wicked souls.
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Soknown: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
I think I know that Vet place, judging by the first pix. ( After Mobil filling station)
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Hoppyg: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Soknown:
I think I know that Vet place, judging by the first pix. ( After Mobil filling station)
Yes after Omapet filling station
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Charlesdegaulle: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Sorry for your loss bro.
I think you need to determine the source/reason for the hole on the body, to forestall a future occurence
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by dacovajnr: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2016
K9blunt:
That's not good at all, check the vet again
What for again? The Dog is dead..or can a Vet resurrect a dead Dog? undecided
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by K9blunt(f): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2016
dacovajnr:
What for again? The Dog is dead..or can a Vet resurrect a dead Dog? undecided
Damn! Am so sorry.

I hate issues like this. cry
Re: My pitbull, Bella Is Dead by Yababoy(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
So sorry for your loss. Such a nice looking dog, have u found out what caused the hole?

(1) (Reply)

7 Months Old Male Ped S/african Boerboel [afrika Butch X Alexender Bella } / Caucasian Shepherd For Sale / Video Of Rat Stealing Money From A Purse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.