Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere (48313 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by Goridoe(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
hakeem4:
sad who rice beans and plantain don epp?

[size=16pt]Wura and Fadaka[/size] angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
It looks ver appetising but kponmo has no nutrients .
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by Chicagoesontop: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
She Is One Of The Big Girls I Know In This Our Nigerian Movie Industry !!
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by gunpoint(m): 3:11am On Jan 13, 2016
xreal:

@ gunpoint
for your information ... ya yansh is dirty, carry am go car wash

no be me talk am ooooooo
Hahahaha...
Thank you
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by cirmuell(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
no amount of money go comot me from my suya joint ooo
dem tell you say na only those wey no get money dey branch suya joint before?
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by jamjo: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2016
celebgists:
Yes ladies for all you forming "I don't eat street food" well there you have it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcKSshg6ij/

I miss this food my God can someone Fedex this for me in Chicago LOL
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by mapet: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2016
sylvalord:
allanphash7:
:
I met one small boy crying with two ten-ten naira notes in his hand! I asked him why he was crying?" He said, the mother sent him to buy 10 naira sugar and 10 naira cowbell....But he has forgetting which of the 10 naira is for sugar and which one is for cowbell. " .I guess the boy is from your village ,
+clears throat+ whose village did you say the boy is from again?

You beat me to it....... I'm also tempted to ask whose family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
mapet:

You beat me to it....... I'm also tempted to ask whose family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how did you quote two posts? shocked
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by mapet: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
sylvalord:
how did you quote two posts? shocked

Step 1: Highlight and Copy the whole of the 1st reference post
Step 2 : Click quote on the link below the 2nd reference post
Step 3: Do some editing - Click quote or type

[--quote author= <insert refereced author name>] <<Past the 1st referenced copied post here>>[/quote"--].

Note: I put the double hyphen at the beginning and end to let you see the command. Don't include it in your post

So you have your two quotes and you can comment
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
mapet:

Step 1: Highlight and Copy the whole of the 1st reference post
Step 2 : Click quote on the link below the 2nd reference post
Step 3: Do some editing - Click quote or type

[--quote author= <insert refereced author name>] <<Past the 1st referenced copied post here>>[/quote"--].

Note: I put the double hyphen at the beginning and end to let you see the command. Don't include it in your post

So you have your two quotes and you can comment
Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.