Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (48303 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by money121(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigerian rapper 2Shotz has been accused by his wife Precious Jones of domestic violence. In a series of leaked WhatsApp messages between the rapper's wife and her friend, she narrates how the popular rapper laid his hands on her. 2Shotz started becoming violent was last year when he pushed his wife to the ground when she was in so much pain from a medical condition. Things got worse this year when he slapped her after he called her a wh*re in front of their daughter. A few weeks ago he threatened to take their daughter's passport so that she couldn't go back with her in Ireland. In the chat, she revealed that 2Shotz is not making any income and she is the one who has been footing his bills. 2 Shotz allegedly also said that he wants Precious Jones to be a 'furniture wife' who will just go out to events and not talk. Things got really bad when he started kicking, punching and beating her. The act of violence reportedly affected their daughter as 2Shotz mistakenly slapped her. Precious Jones also revealed that 2Shotz threatened to release their sex tape.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rapper-2shotz-and-wife-precious-jones-Split.html

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by money121(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Ibelong2God: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmm!
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
This lady is trying to play a smart one.

Music no pay bros again... she come begin find opportunity to run away.

I thought marriage s for better for worse

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Say No to Domestic Violence

If is true, Sorry 2shot, Ur a bad role model to kids out there

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Pidggin(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
So sad, it seems when a man is insecure living with him is like walking on egg shells, one cannot predict what will upset him.

30 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by OnankpaBa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
serious?
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Frank3n2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time marriage lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by allanphash7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
What was ir own offence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by victorazy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Battery grin Maybe na Duracell. When I saw the pix I said "who is this ashawoo 2shotz dey pose with" not untill I come read the content, never knew na him wife.

Endtime marriage undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by tolexy007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by MosakuAW(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this guy a true Wife/Girlfriend beater.

Someone once accused this guy on one of the reality show on DSTV 'Big brother Africa' that 2shootz use to beat her while dating him.

2Shootz, if na true say you dey beat woman na fuvk up be that oooo.

There are 1001 ways to beat a lady without touching her.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
angry
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=14pt] undecided DUDE IS BROKE, NO MORE RELEVANT, NO SAVINGS, NO INVESTMENT BUT FAKE LIFE ON SHOW BIZ TO DECIEVE THEIR GULLIBLE FANS SAY MONEY DEY grin & WHEN FRUSTRATION PILES UP HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO DESCEND ON THE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER HE CALLS A WIFE TO VENT HIS MISERY sad sad sad A LESSON TO ALL THE YEYE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO IGNORE PROPOSALS FROM GUYS WITH POTENTIALS BUT DREAM OF MARRYING WIZKID & DAVIDO. NOTHING LAST FOREVER undecided[/size]

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by aguiyi2: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lady, your reasons sound unreal.

7 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by tempex88(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
scxas
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by deebsman1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
if d story is true, both of them are at fault.....may the good lord step in and help them resolve their issues and live happily ever after.

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
She`s just telling her own side of the story wait until @shotz states his own side. She wants to tell us 2shotz will see her and slap her for no reason? Woman abeg tell us another story.

When a woman runs her mouth for you ehnnn, you`ll know that tongue is sharper than razor blade and is more painful than slap.

#dropsmic

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by kingthreat(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
This will be extremely bad publicity for 2shots dwibdling musical career.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
When Beverly Osu accused him of battery this woman was among the people that ran her down on social media. If 2shotz was still making money she probably wouldn't have come out to accuse him like this. She made her bed, let her lay on it.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Ginaz(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
I won't throw stones, forget the Jones cos they are making a trouble when all that's left of the marriage is bones. Oh I hear he beats you Mrs Jones, but he's the boss and you seems to like it then when he takes care of you and put you on a golden boat.

Now its crashing down, and you said he gave you a blow. Mama warned you but you were in love and it feels so good to be sleeping in a naira note. Sorry Mrs Jones, try to make your marriage sing in the right tone.

6 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
A few years ago Beverly accused 2short of battery n stuff n this same woman defended him..She even went as far as bashing Beverly on fb for allegedly lying against her 'loving' husband...nawa o

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by emperorchedda(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't support violent men though I'm sure this woman must have disrespected him so much

But then, she might be looking for an opportunity to dumb 2shots because he is broke or near broke

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by MARKone(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is quite unfortunate how budding marriages park up these days, not encouraging to our bachelors and bachelorettes. But all these 'celebrities' sef, so Too Short never pay him wife dowery, but dey flaunt his Bentley for Instagram last year, abi na him wife buy am foram.

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Tosman12(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
this is silly of him "if" her claim is true, team work is the key to successful marriage.
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by KELECHUKWU89: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLS DONT BE TOO FAST TO JUDGE 2SHORTZ LADIES AND THEIR LIES..IS NOT GOoD TO HIT A WOMAN BT THERE WICKED MOUTH AND ACTIONS SOMETIMES MAKES A MAN TO DO SO.....SO AM NOT JUdGING AM AWT lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Waiting for his side of the story

or the side story of someone who knows them aka close family friend

1 Like

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by hizaya61(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Story
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by sandrajazmin(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
1. Who begged/paid her friend 2 publicize it?(Frenemy)

2. I detest domestic violence a lot, it irretates me

3. Lets hear his own side of the story bfr we judge

4. Lets leav them 2 sort themselves out
This is marriage not a date
Before them go use us reconcile.

Ngwanu byye
Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by miki1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Marriages dese days can be really tasking! I close 10pm my babe closes @ 9pm and we want to raise a family together! It's in God's hands cos da more u. Try the economy pushes u harder and harder undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
looool....after all the praises he heaped on the wife...i remember beverely osu sayin he hit her when they dated, once a man beater always a man beater

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her by tayour917i(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Frank3n2:
End time marriage lipsrsealed
End time Nairalander

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.