Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Have You Got A Good Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Got A Good Business Idea? (1637 Views)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by onyek: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2006
Have you got a good business idea?

A highly successful African entrepreneur called Mo Ibrahim has set up a $100m fund to take equity stakes in African companies. He runs a mobile network company called CelTel

So all you people moaning about no finance, put your thinking caps on!

smiley
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by lexfrosty: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2006
Can you link me up with him as i have three hot ideas that are just vibrating without someone to make them explode.

Soif you do let me know and mail me on lexfrosty@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by Lookinglov: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2006
lexfrosty:

Can you link me up with him as i have three hot ideas that are just vibrating without someone to make them explode.

Soif you do let me know and mail me on

You dont need Mo Ibrahim, You need me,what Your Ideal? If is a Good One, Then I can fund with ease so we be partners email me your three hot ideas at Johnbbmason@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by lexfrosty: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2006
JohnB
I am in nigeria and if you want us to talk i will need your phone number.
Its not a mail thing, i can't type much.
I will try and mail but i would prefer phone talk stright so i know where u stand.
hope you understand where i am coming from? smiley
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by lukas: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2006
av got gud ideas on solid minerals
gemstones 2 b precise can we talk and mk
arrangement on how to see this man
pls thanks
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by Lookinglov: 1:06am On Oct 30, 2006
lexfrosty:

JohnB
I am in nigeria and if you want us to talk i will need your phone number.
Its not a mail thing, i can't type much.
I will try and mail but i would prefer phone talk stright so i know where u stand.
hope you understand where i am coming from? smiley

Dear friend,

send me Your tel Number to my email at:johnbbmason@yahoo.com so i will call u and we talk better.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by jerrymania(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2006
@lookinglov

I've got 4 hot ideas that will take over the world in 10 years if i can get a financier that i can meet face to face and discuss with, i'm in port harcourt

ANYONE
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by Lookinglov: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2006
jerrymania:

@lookinglov

I've got 4 hot ideas that will take over the world in 10 years if i can get a financier that i can meet face to face and discuss with, i'm in port harcourt

ANYONE

Well I am with you,finance should Not be a problem if your ideal is Good,email me at johnbbmason@yahoo.com with details of the ideal you have and i am not in nigeria if i like the ideal we shall meet in this december when i come home.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by jossyjer: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2006
onyek,
are u sure about mo ibrahim, well ideas are not a problem in nigeria proper finance and lack of a conducive biz enviroment is the bane of SME's in nigeria.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by omolayo1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2006
idea is an idea but what differentiate one from another is whether big or small.
i have small and big once.
just show interest i will tell you alli have in stock.
i live in ajah area in lagos and i can tell you that there are alots of business opportunities here but capital is the major problem.
you must be ready to spend big money if you will go into any of this projects. BUT I CAN ASURED YOU WITH MY LIFE THAT YOU WILL MULTIPLY YOUR MONEY WITHIN ONE YEAR. BEFORE WE START IT I CAN GIVE YOU MY CERTIFICATE AS GUARANTOR.
MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 08059239292. THE HIGHER THE RISK THE HIGHER THE INCOME WITH MINIMUM RISK
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by preacher(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2006
Greetings, My name is Preacher Sticker, I am a christian author trying to advertise my christian store front, my wed address is www.lulu.com/preachersticker
please help me to advertise my store front. phone 08076335972
thanks
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by bolaoni(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2006
Preacher,

y create a product when you don't know how to sell it or to who?

That is called putting the cart before the horse.

Willing to help anyway. Just eail e: bolaoneal@yahoo.com so that we can discuss how we ca work together.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by standout(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi Onyek,

I have a broadcasting project if you dont mind

expect my mmail
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by tEsLim(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
I pray noone get scammed starting this type of topic in a public forum.

Think twice
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by kamikaze(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
Its good to see people wanting to help finance other people's ideas but people be warned: IF YOUR IDEA IS VERY LUCRATIVE IT MIGHT BE WORKED ON WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. YOU MIGHT JUST BE THROWING YOUR IDEA AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by ike4real: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2008
hello lookinglov,

I HAVE GOT HIGH- YIELDING INVESTMENT IDEAS,INFACT I AM INTO THE BUSINESS ALREADY,IT IS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING FINANCIAL BOTTLE-NECKS.I BET U,MY BUSINESS IS SUCH THAT U COULD RECOUP WHATEVER U MIGHT HAVE INVESTED WITHIN 7-8 MONTHS,IT IS A VERY CREDIBLE AND GENIUNE BUSINESS,INFACT MY BUSINESS IS REGISTERED WITH THE CAC[COPERATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION]WHICH I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE, NOW TO QUICKLY GIVE U THE SUMMARY OF THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.

I SELL FOREIGN AND ORIGINAL,MOTIVATIONAL,ACCADEMIC,AND PROFFESSIONAL BOOKS TO PEOPLE IN THE COPERATE WORLD[ESPECIALLY BANKERS]AND IT IS A VERY VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS,I COME TO LAGOS TO BUY THE BOOKS THEN I TAKE THEM TO [ABA,UMUAHIA,OWERRI AND PORTHARCOURT]TO SELL.I AM A GRADUATE OF ECONOMICS IN ONE OF THE PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.I REPEAT U CAN MAKE DOUBLE OF WHATEVER U PUT INTO IT,WITHIN SIX MONTHS.JUST CALL ME[08057398593]THEN WE CAN TALK BETTER,AND I CAN ALWAYS SEND U E-MAIL.THANKS.
Re: Have You Got A Good Business Idea? by masari1: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2008
i have someone from india who want someone to investment or buy communication network services here in nigeria , well if you are ready to buy as partnership, reply me for further imformations

(1) (Reply)

Company In China / Jaiz Bank Opens For Business / Benefits Of Being A Firstmonie Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.