Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices (17620 Views)

Clean And Quality Crayfish Available For Buyers And Suppliers. / Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by billbonesmd(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by brunofarad(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by ILuvMerije(f): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2016
How much does a full 50 kg bag cost?
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by tundebj(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
what is fob
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by billbonesmd(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2016
The packaging is done by weight, rather a standard bag is used, as illustrated in the pix.

Fob, in this case means, delivery inclusive..
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by Kranium: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2016
billbonesmd:
We supply crayfish straight from the Atlantic bank at Oron, Akwaibom state. Produce is properly dried and sandless. A full bag goes for 52-58 fob to any destination in Nigeria. Options of packaging or milling the produce is available. Terms are negotiable
Bigbillbones @gmail.com, 08037589826.

Serious buyers and exporters needed.

Which exporter do you expect to pay you 52-58k per bag without knowing the actual weight of the product in kg or lbs?
How exactly does a person get to know the value of what he or she is buying ?

I still find it hard to believe that in this day and age, people are still referring to big bag, small bag, big basket, small basket, paint bucket, mudu, etc.

What happened to simple kgs and lbs ,terms that are known and understand worldwide ?

How, for example, would an American or European buyer of your product understand what you mean by standard bag ?
Can you visually tell the difference between a your standard bag with with 10kg of crayfish and another filled with 13kg of same crayfish?
You cannot.

Even you buy the Products in baskets or whatever from the farmers or fishermen, it is your duty to package them in standard metric weghts in kgs or lbs, that can be clearly understand universally.

This makes me believe that every Nigerian business is designed so that someone gets cheated.

12 Likes

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by billbonesmd(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
True @ kranium. Thanks for the observation, however the bulk of the buyers don't buy in kilos rather bags. Nonetheless, proper reevaluation will be done, for clarification

However, Next time brother, go easy on the lambasting. Ts too early.

1 Like

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by Kranium: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
billbonesmd:
True @ kranium. Thanks for the observation, however the bulk of the buyers don't buy in kilos rather bags. Nonetheless, proper reevaluation will be done, for clarification

However, Next time brother, go easy on the lambasting. Ts too early.

Sorry brother, if I seemed a bit harsh.
I wasn't lambasting you specifically.

I was just expressing my frustrations in dealing with vendors. It's the same everywhere. No one has a universally recognized standard measure of their products.

Just be mindful that people outside of Nigeria are also viewing your threads and posts.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by billbonesmd(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks bro, one love.
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by zungum: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
do you sell in paint bucket?
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by ebubenwa: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good day sir, please how much is a bag of crayfish now and how many paints are there a bag. I want to start this business this month and how much it will cost to deliver it from A/ibom to Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by billbonesmd(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes, crayfish is always available at rock bottom prices.

1bag goes for 55,000 (30 quart buckets), delivery price..58,000

Call us at 08037589826, serious buyers only, please.

Will,
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by RANSOBAYO50(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
billbonesmd:

Will,

please, is quart bucket same as 4litter paint bucket?
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by Desaintugo: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
If truly bag of crayfish goes for 55k with 30 custard buckets, then there is no gain in it because 30 buckets at 2k market price per bucket is 60k and you bought at 55k? Except this is an old price.
I really need current price and reasonable number of buckets that makes up a bag. I need the info urgently
08037119952 is my number especially for this in Oron.

2 Likes

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by ak22(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
billbonesmd:

Will,

Good day how much is current price of bag of a crayfish now ?
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by timothydgreat: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2019
ak22:

Good day how much is current price of bag of a crayfish now ?
a bag of crayfish here in oron is 50000 with delivery
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by yuniben007: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Kranium:

Which exporter do you expect to pay you 52-58k per bag without knowing the actual weight of the product in kg or lbs?
How exactly does a person get to know the value of what he or she is buying ?

I still find it hard to believe that in this day and age, people are still referring to big bag, small bag, big basket, small basket, paint bucket, mudu, etc.

What happened to simple kgs and lbs ,terms that are known and understand worldwide ?

How, for example, would an American or European buyer of your product understand what you mean by standard bag ?
Can you visually tell the difference between a your standard bag with with 10kg of crayfish and another filled with 13kg of same crayfish?
You cannot.

Even you buy the Products in baskets or whatever from the farmers or fishermen, it is your duty to package them in standard metric weghts in kgs or lbs, that can be clearly understand universally.

This makes me believe that every Nigerian business is designed so that someone gets cheated.
you do d calculation urself because we Dat buy from d farm don't buy in Kg. Dey av dere own measurements so is either u buy or u go. U cannot b sitting at home and doing maths of kg u av to go to d market and no d quantity Dat will fill a 10kg u are looking for. Everywhere in world has is own standard of measurement. D reason for mudu, custard paint is dat d farmers don't want to be cheated either..my broda all d prices u are seeing here when u go d market u get more cheaper. Am Facebook.com/babamelon.ng 08038131187 watsapp
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by yuniben007: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Desaintugo:
If truly bag of crayfish goes for 55k with 30 custard buckets, then there is no gain in it because 30 buckets at 2k market price per bucket is 60k and you bought at 55k? Except this is an old price.
I really need current price and reasonable number of buckets that makes up a bag. I need the info urgently
08037119952 is my number especially for this in Oron.
bro nobody will say d truth here d best things is to go to akwa ibom urself
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by yemmit90: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
@op, if your intention is to sell your product to the cooperate world or enlighten people, you should simply sell by kilo. Infact, it will be very easy for you to do business in such way than one local measurement that may not be accurate most time.

It wont reduce your price, just place the said sack on scale, after knowing the amount of kilo in it, divide it by the price you want to sell.

It is as simply as that. We are educated, we should try as much as possible to modernize our market strategies rather than sticking with old method.

1 Like

Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by uboma(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2020
yuniben007:
bro nobody will say d truth here d best things is to go to akwa ibom urself

You are on point.
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2020
hello naira landers for your oron crawfish call or dm me vivian king on 08131358563
A custard bucket = 2,200
pay on delivery also available for lagos
Pls Note: Any picture i post is currently mine if you see the same picture on any platform which the person/company is not bearing my name pls note the picture was stolen to use advertise theirs.
Re: Optimum Quality Crayfish, Best Prices by KingsCrayfish: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dirt and dust free nembe crayfish
30 painters > 50k
15 painters > 25k
Payment on delivery within lagos state and port harcourt only.
complete measurement
Call/Whatsapp 08131358563.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? / I Like To Start Poultry Feed Business / Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.