Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president (2210 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Ibo Businessmen Are Relocating Home / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders.
I swear since buhari became the president of Nigeria, bad market is everywhere. Gosh!! if it was during Jonathan regime, we use to sell, my neighbours use to sell but immediately buhari won, everybody is complaining of bad market.
I am forced to say Buhari is a bad luck.
During jona regime, there were looting by politicians but after the looting, even the poor people and the average man gets his own share of d loot.
Now buhari is fighting corruption, no money in town, fg has seized the money.
Actually I prefare the politicians to be looting the money as long as it will reach the average Nigerian man.
Haba since morning I never sell any important thing for shop, which kind bad luck be this
Come to the north and see how northerners are complaining about this change scam.
N.B if they see any easterner or Jonathan supporter, they will pretend as if this change is the best thing that has ever happened to there life. only few condemn buhari anywhere they find thereselfs. especially Okada riders.
I know buhari supporters will cast me but I don't care.
pls click like if u love and miss Goodluck ebele Jonathan.

22 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by brunofarad(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by midehi2(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
dont go and hussle more, bad market, turn it to good market na.... be waiting for buhari, otondo! grin

13 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by braine(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Now that stealing is corruption, theres no more free money in circulation. grin

1 Like

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:
dont go and hustle, be waiting for buhari, otondo! grin
although you insulted me both I will laugh. lwkmd.

go pay your children school fees.
your mate have started paying ooo.

5 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by meccuno: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:
I swear since buhari became the president of Nigeria, bad market is everywhere. Gosh!! if it was during Jonathan regime, we use to sell, my neighbours use to sell but immediately buhari won, everybody is complaining of bad market.
During jona regime, there were looting by politicians but after the looting, even the poor people and the average man gets his own share of d loot.
Actually I prefare the politicians to be looting the money as long as it will reach the average Nigerian man.
Haba since morning I never sell any important thing for shop, which kind bad luck be this
in as much as I'm not a buhari fan, but this is an irrational thing to say dude.........u prefer the politicians to loot? And who told you that they are not still looting?

6 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by midehi2(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:
although you insulted me both I will laugh. lwkmd.

go pay your children school fees. your mate have started paying ooo.
oya come and help me pay na tongue

2 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
meccuno:
in as much as I'm not a buhari fan, but this is an irrational thing to say dude.........u prefer the politicians to loot? And who told you that they are not still looting?
hmmmmmm if they are looting now , that means they are heartless.
yes I prefare them to loot and let the money circulate let everybody feel it rather dan fighting useless corruption DAT I have not seen the benefit and people will be suffering and complaining of bad market

2 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:

oya come and help me pay na tongue
you go wait tire. goan meet saint buhari. he is giving out free education to his e warriors
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by midehi2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:

you go wait tire. goan meet saint buhari. he is giving out free education to his e warriors
for ya mind, oya pray pray so customer go come your shop

1 Like

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by Pavarottii(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP! U r right! Don't want to do a lot of explaining... but atleast the people who voted change, will also suffer from it. Even if they prove not to be suffering, but deep in their mind they know they r suffering and smiling as Fela sang.

1 Like

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:
for ya mind, oya pray pray so customer go come your shop
help me pray. I Don pray tire.
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by teelaw4life(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:

After everything, is this why you created this thread? For likes.

True, money might not be in full-flowing supply as it was during the era of massive corruption, but it is evident of the fact that the rot has at least been stopped. Financial Corruption, crushes a country stealthily and by the time realisation sets in, it is already too late. Thank God that tide has been stemmed for now. And let me also add that the economic crunch in Nigeria began when oil prices started falling under Jonathan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
OP! U r right! Don't want to do a lot of explaining... but atleast the people who voted change, will also suffer from it. Even if they prove not to be suffering, but deep in their mind they know they r suffering and smiling as Fela sang.
they are waiting for buhari to recover dasuki money and share to them.
they go wait tire. come to the north and see how the northerners are complaining about this change.
if they see any easterner they will pretend asif they are enjoying the change. lols

1 Like

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by jay44(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
sharap and gerrarahia! @ op

2 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by tola9ja: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
patient is the key

if we continue with the past administration posterity will judge us

1 Like

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by kissval1388: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
jay44:
sharap and gerrarahia! @ op
your boss Don loss budget. go and help him find it.

2019 you go see change run
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by EternalTruths: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:
dont go and hussle more, bad market, turn it to good market na.... be waiting for buhari, otondo! grin

Na wa for this one ooo

So he will force people to buy his goods

That aside, where did you get that pics you use to deceive gullible boys cool
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by mightyhaze: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't like jonathan! I don't like buhari either! angry

4 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by obailala(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:
Come to the north and see how northerners are complaining about this change scam.
N.B if they see any easterner or Jonathan supporter, they will pretend as if this change is the best thing that has ever happened to there life. only few condemn buhari anywhere they find thereselfs. especially Okada riders.
Lol.. grin grin

I heard Abuja is now empty, no more flow of cash so everyone has relocated to their villages grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by BeClever: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
My challenge with this administration is not their fight for kwaruption, but the deciet thereof.

They claim to be fighting kwaruption, but using the guise to be looting the economy dry.. .
No one is asking what has been done since they emerged with all the funds at their disposal, with the supplementary budget the National Assembly approve to recently..

Not even a finger has been lifted by this administration towards positive direction.

Since their triumphant entry to power things has gone from,"frying pan to fire" and the paid Media change Agents are ready to die for them as long as the envelopes become fatter each month.

Our economy is in sorry state, Boko-big-boys are still rampaging even greater,media houses are in disarray without knowing what to report.

Dollar has overtaken Ben Johnson and now is competing with Bolt.

Our international image is bartered that any investor planning to come over, first plans his suicide before planing to come here.

Our Military and other security agencies have now attained the height they have always longed for, (damn the judge) he is a stupid old man that doesn't know what we went through to arrest this Criminal...

They prepare to arrest, persecute, sentence then punish their on the spot (at the crime scene).

The only happiness I have is that all our current leaders now are saints which give me hope of attaining heaven at last.

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
tongue
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by Alexander001(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
The only thing I hate about this administration is $1=#292
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by cooooooks(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Your post is based on a lack of understanding.

Less than 30% is spent within Nigeria, the rest is either saved or spent abroad.

Even when you get some of the loot, you still spend some unnecessary money that you would otherwise not spend if there was no loot:

- money on generator & fuel
- money on car repairs due to pothole
- money on relatively high-priced imported food & food products due to lack of local production
- money on high school fees
- money spent on high price of inter-state transport
- money spent on health & medicine

etc.

kissval1388:

hmmmmmm if they are looting now , that means they are heartless.
yes I prefare them to loot and let the money circulate let everybody feel it rather dan fighting useless corruption DAT I have not seen the benefit and people will be suffering and complaining of bad market
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by Sall(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
You could your self a businessman waiting for corrupt money.
Re: see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president by olaboy001(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Awon ole (Thief) jati jati

(1) (Reply)

Dictatorship - Gej Versus Pmb: Who Is A Dictator? / Landing Cost Of Fuel Hits N210 / Letter From Lt.col. Ojukwu To Lt. Col.banjo 22nd August 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.