Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints (23709 Views)

NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints / ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Moz22: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Ariba2:

Yes o
My colleague was given 5k for completing his data registration and 2k on his other line. Now he has 7k in his mtn sims. He now call every dick and harry including his dogs with his line which must be use within 7days. grin
I was given the same 5k..I used abt 2k out of it..the credit was suppose to last 7days bt I was surprised that on d 3rd day, both the remaining 3k and my original credit has been taken off..MTN are bunch of scammers
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by faruz: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2016
saintkel:
Nice one Op but just know dis, mtn will get dat money back... Any way na way
. I tell u Bro... Either by hook or by crook ...... Dem go cllct am Bck.......X2.....
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Marvel1206: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Mtn chop 25naira out of the 50naira wey close up gemme.. Oya!
Pay me back o
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by saintkel(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2016
faruz:
. I tell u Bro... Either by hook or by crook ...... Dem go cllct am Bck.......X2.....
lolz correct
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ogoshiroyaddra(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Na waitin dey kn b dat
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by saint022: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks to mtn, dey gave me 20k as a compasation bonus dat wiLl last for 7days I re-registerd my sim to activate. I do make calls as much as I want
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Benbelor(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
calabaman:

Congrats. Am glad!!!
badguy...no do,no do like 500 go reach yhur hand grin
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by calabaman(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Benbelor:
badguy...no do,no do like 500 go reach yhur hand grin

LoL... Bros u funny o..... Just helping a NLander in need with the knowledge i have about MTN customer service operations.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
brightology3:
Nigerians shall. So eMpTy heN has automatically become ur ntwrk.CONTINU in pej's voice

grin
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by dammygoody(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Wow..quite remarkable of them ...
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Oghumu1(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
MTN has changed. Congrats anyway, I never knew they were this kind..
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.
smh...dont mind mtn, they're just doing damage control
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by fm7070: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria is getting better.
Social Media is making great impact
Who would have taken you serious if you hadn't come to this platform?
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by MissSlimbody(f): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
yemi2plus:
This is good.

I subscribed for BBC monthly plan on the first day of this year but discovered that the normal 7 days bonus which is normally added was not added this time.

Any help?
Even when one do auto-renewal you no longer get the 3weeks bonus.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Jimdonnet(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
I complained on N/L and a N/L helped out. cheesy

so because of it you came to nairaland get a job gold digger
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Lucky You.

But does one need to shout and make a fuss before they do the right thing?

Your case is exceptional. There are so many people out there with unresolved complaints.

Hoping some day, customer care services will be truly what its meant to be...."customer care"!!!

ur so on point. for the past five years i hv been usin mtn wthout activatin tht scam dey call caller tune, but of recent, dey forced one on mee sad i have called Customer care and asked dem to deactivate it. bt my request hasnt bern granted uptil now.] cry
so am wth u on dhis...ur ryt she is jus wan ou of d few lucky ones to be properly attended to.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by pheyikemi: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jimdonnet:

so because of it you came to nairaland get a job gold digger
Whose gold were you digging o?
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.

MTN is a Network I don't like at all.If not it is the cellphone most of my folks have( because that was the no. I have being using as an undergraduate since 2002),I would have ported.

To me,MTN is a MISER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread / Nigeria Is Ready For 5G Says NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.