Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . (617 Views)

Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television / Buhari Presents N6.08trillion Budget For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by kingdompropty: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
I received the news with a rude shock this afternoon and ofcourse didn't need to read the rest of the story to know that it is the handiwork of the Presidency and APC.

The question I asked was how did we get here, a rogue government is one that will pass back door even for the most unbelievable things.

Nigerians must not tolerate this, not even for the best reason as there are procedures for budget withdrawal and re presentation, the question is why did they deny it just last week.

The APC must purge itself in order to be taken seriously by even countries like Ghana.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by Toosure70: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thread closed
Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
APC is now stealing from itself.

4 Likes

Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by dammytosh: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
kingdompropty:
I received the news with a rude shock this afternoon and ofcourse didn't need to read the rest of the story to know that it is the handiwork of the Presidency and APC.

The question I asked was how did we get here, a rogue government is one that will pass back door even for the most unbelievable things.

Nigerians must not tolerate this, not even for the best reason as there are procedures for budget withdrawal and re presentation, the question is why did they deny it just last week.

The APC must purge itself in order to be taken seriously by even countries like Ghana.

I rest my case.

All this crap for attention or front page ?
Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by DaBullIT(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
People are dumb enough to believe budget is typewritten and it's only one copy

I wrote a sarcastic comment on a different thread I'm waiting for the mentions

Why are people so stewpyd??
Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by Lollipop247(f): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ridiculous. So funny!!
Re: Missing 2016 N6.08trillion The Height Of Corruption and other Implications . by Pidggin(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
I told a friend abroad that our budget has been stolen, he could not stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Deported From Ghana / Why US-based Lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye Was Detained By DSS / Why Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.