Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters (27953 Views)

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized / Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
the presidency said they didn't withdraw the budget from NA. Are you calling buhari a LIAR?

Our president is an upright man... cool...I am only giving a worst case scenario....and even in the event of that...it is still ok... cheesy
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
What is going on with Buhari and NASS? Did he actually take the budget without them knowing? Chai, this country sha.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Travejyke(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:

Our president is an upright man... cool...I am only giving a worst case scenario....and even in the event of that...it is still ok... cheesy

I too believe in the President and know he has good intentions. If what you are saying is the case, he should have officially withdrawn the budget not minding what his detractors would say. Making it look like it was stolen is a wrong approach and doesn't augur well for our country.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Travejyke:

I too believe in the President and know he has good intentions. If what you are saying is the case, he should have officially withdrawn the budget not minding what his detractors would say. Making it look like it was stolen is a wrong approach and doesn't augur well for our country.

I don't think or have any proof to make me conclude either way...there might be a completely valid reason as to why... grin
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by knightsTempler: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
One Simple Honest Request By Buhari

If he Buhari was a man of integrity, all he would have done was write to senate and say "we found too many errors in the budget we presented. I take responsibility for this. In view of that finding as well as more suggestions and ideas since its presentation, and knowing only Allah is without mistakes, I hereby humbly request that ypu disregard the budget before you. I shall be presenting a much better budget to the house in a shortwhile. Again, i take full responsibility and regret the inconvenience. Yours sincerely, Muhammed Buhari, President.

But since he lacks honesty and integrity, this clandestine withdrawals and denials are his modus operandi

Ena Ofugara

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by RedCapChief(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
There is nothing illegal in the withdrawing a budget to make corrections. Many economists had already questioned the feasibility of this massive budget. Thus Baba Bubu can decide to have another look.

But for them to break into the Records Dept with hammer & chisel and steal that big book is just criminal. The NASS will probably cover the Presidency's unclothedness by claiming the budget is still with them, but just watch, they won't/can't deliberate on it because they don't have it.

Lai Moh'd will soon start weaving his propaganda

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by tinktanker: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously,I don't see any reason why people are shouting up and down about the budget that has not been debated on and approved by Nation assembly,been withdraw to make amends.
angry
dats not true, the budget is missing. N dats a national embarrassment. But as 'n apc bat, u dnt see it as an embarrassing thing cos ur truely daft.

5 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Socketbet: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
I talk am
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hate unreasonable drama. I wish I care.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
But why?
Click on my signature and share my story to enable me win

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Atlantian: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
What an embarrassment. When a cattle-rearer heads a country, the budget is nothing more than tissue paper. How can the fool budget 36billion for informtion and Propaganda Ministry and just 26billion of Agriculture, as in the alternative to Petroleum ? Who does that ? Oh...only a cattle-rearer. I do not expect anything more than Cow Dung from this APC experimental Government.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by honfnj: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously,I don't see any reason why people are shouting up and down about the budget that has not been debated on and approved by Nation assembly,been withdraw to make amends.
angry
You will never see anything wrong with.. why was it secretly withdrawn. . Sycophant

8 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by birmingham04: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Apc is a fraudulent government isn't? While PDP is the most upright government. Poor people is the enemy of this country. Jesus wept.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
angry

They are shouting because those in power enjoys these sensationalism and propaganda. They pushed the misleading news to the forefront
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by gozmok1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
MR DULLARD BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE

ha

calamity have befall the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by FemiFaniKayode: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:
PDP was STEALING and yet Nigerians were eating, building houses
and buying cars. APC is NOT STEALING and Nigerians are crying of
hunger, frustration and helplessness .

If you prefer pdp tenure click like and click share if u prefer this apc tenure

If this joker is the head of a peniiissss just like his moniker click like if not click share

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:
The budget has not been debated and approved by the NA just yet so withdrawing in order to make amends is fine....a stitch in time saves nine... angry
See as you come gentle, because PMB done steal budget. Na person wey no know you for NL.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Built this under gej. Just can't paint it yet under pmb

11 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by onuh12(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is this how we are going to continue with propaganda, lies until the four years elapse, what is the big deal if the president asked for the withdrawal of the budget for an amendment. Why denying that and later became the reality. It's a pity. #whereisthebudget.

5 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
ozoigbondu:
How can bubu the thief secretly withdraw what he openly presented

So much about integrity and transparency.

Campaign is easier than running a government.

6 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Was PMB unaware of d initial figures??
Who wea dose involved in dis figure hike?
But PMB was so sure this was d budget of CHANGE. How do we trust diz people with our money na. Dis is corruption
Well if dis had happened same time last yr, clueless would av filled d air. I pity those who fink PMB has a clue sha

No cause 4 alarm, d budget of change is undergoing CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by tinktanker: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who is fooling who? Budget dats was withdrawn since d enormous errors were found n d so called presenter of d budget claimed not to knw d content of it n was withdrawn few days later. So how can it b declared missing at same time with pmb. Do dey all have amnesia to no say it was missing. My believe is dat it's truly missing.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
cfame1:
According to @saharareporter, the budget was secretly withdrawn by the President last week despite denial by his aides.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/686949003527876608

Not too bad

The last drama will tell
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by kessy123: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
The budget was withdraw simple.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:

Good observation
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Khan1993: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
What i realise is when political issue on PMB is brought up is that you people do more of castigation than comprehension. Keep making seun richer with your wailing. SMH
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Paulancebay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=coolitempa post=41910173]The budget has not been debated and approved by the NA just yet so withdrawing in order to make amends is fine....a stitch in time saves nine... angry[/quo
NEPA bill certificate thinking!
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by moshino(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
angry

When did they openly and officially inform you that they withdrew it to make amends? They have a finance minister, and an economic advisory team, what are the mistakes they need to amend, who made those mistakes, how and why? The Nigerian public are entitled to full disclosure and transparency. Maybe you're not familiar with these concepts and tenets of a democratic system.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by ahizih(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:
PDP was STEALING and yet Nigerians were eating, building houses
and buying cars. APC is NOT STEALING and Nigerians are crying of
hunger, frustration and helplessness .

If you prefer pdp tenure click like and click share if u prefer this apc tenure
THE LIKES HAVE IT

3 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
eagleeye2:

See as you come gentle, because PMB done steal budget. Na person wey no know you for NL.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.