Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] (4408 Views)

How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Lmao... All i see are gullible individuals dubbing psychological phenomenons to be paranormal at the same time regurgitating con-tricks and flimsy placebo.

Please tell me how there is a money minting machine in the spirit world, tell me how your own con-scam is any different from others.

Mind showing us names of people who have benefited from your spirit coins that are now in the forbes list?
... cheesy
Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2016
johnydon22:
One thing with these scammers is that they carefully think these things through and try to block loop holes before selling these crap to the public..

He knew people were going to ask him to show us just how wealthy he is,name should easily be on the forbes list since he doesn't even work for his money just some sexy Goddess give it to him free.

He knows we are gonna demand to know how rich he himself is, so he had to block that loop hole by pulling out "The Goddess told me not to use it myself" nonsense..

Looking for gullible simpletons to smear this load of crap on in order to extort them of the little money they have managed to earn with honest work
Lool that's true the part of some sexy goddess give it to him killed me cheesy
Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Divinerspell:

SPIRIT COIN
Spirit coins were given to me by the goddess of wealth and riches. I was instructed not to use it personally but to give it out for free.

The first person I gave spirit coin bought a land for me. You can buy a house for me or buy a car for me.

You must be 21 years and above to use it because of it power.

HOW TO GET SPIRIT COIN?
You can come to get the spirit coin for free or I can send the spirit coin to you but you must pay for the courier.

Before I send you the spirit coin, I will need your full names and birth date to carry out free divination on your behalf and bind the spirit coin to you!

HOW DO YOU USE THE SPIRIT COIN?
(1)The spirit coin should be buried at 12 mid-night in an entrance of your new shop building or new store building or office building or new house or new church building or new organisation building and your business will start to boom.
(2)The more you spend your money the more it comes back to you.
(3)People will be force to borrow money to give you.
(4)Money will be paid into your bank mysteriously
(5)Anyone that owns the spirit coin is the custodian of wealth and riches!

SPIRIT COIN RENEWAL
You must kill a black cat and pour the blood on the spot were you buried spirit coin every 1st day of every month at 12 mid-night.

Failure to this might result to great misfortune and some times it might result to death among your family members or friends!

Don't be scared of the renewal, I can help you do the new renewal every month as long as you supply me with life black cat or money to buy life black cat every month!

SIDE EFFECT OF SPIRIT COIN
(1)They will complain about your eyes
(2)Those in your house or street will hear the sound of cat at night
(3)You will have constant nightmares

HOW TO DESTROY SPIRIT COIN?
If you are tired of spirit coin or you are no longer interested in using spirit coin and you want to destroy it. Just send it to me and I will destroy it for you

May the spirit be with you!

...Fa fa fa fowl...Seed of deception, Liar on Rampage, you are just looking to mortgage the souls of these gullible ones who will fall for your deception and promise of wealth... of what value is that you promise them to loosing their loved ones, sleep,peace- having constant nightmares, their soul and other hidden cost and bondage?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Joysmith2: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Divinerspell:

What is end time about spiritism? Spiritism had been existing before christianity!
your spiritism is an end time ooo,,u re a spirit 419..

1 Like

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Bakrabas: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol...can't just stop lafin.ok there we go,can someone just give that a topic
i'll suggest
executive beggar, hungry~spirit~coin internet~juju the hungry nairalander and the spirit coin

1 Like

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by Nostradamus: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:
grin Here we go with the con trick

Lmao here is another con-man trying to deceive gullible imbec1les ... Dude there is nothing like Spirit coins.

Not on my watch... Let us go into a little squabble so you can have the chance to defend or substantiate your delusional claims..

There is no Goddess of wealth, you just pull that stuff right out of your ass...
i went through thé o.p's post nothing seem to give him away as a con artist rather i got thé impression that he's a seasoned occultist and have mysterious knowledge,i believe the coins were sincerely given to him by thé goddess and he is not trying to con anyone,he said the coins are free(unlike the con artists who would bill yu exorbitant fees for some fictional esoteric stuff)he only said you will pay for the courier(courier services ain't NGOs they charge for delivering parcels).
my only doubt are the conséquences am expecting devastating conséquences like shortening of life span,not the ones that can be endured(nightmares,cat meowing when yu are around and people complaining bout your eyes)
abeg divinerspell tell us the dire conséquences in it,ave always believed there are fatal répercussion when get mixed with strong charms in respect to wealth.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by kaja4real: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Nostradamus:
i went through thé o.p's post nothing seem to give him away as a con artist rather i got thé impression that he's a seasoned occultist and have mysterious knowledge,i believe the coins were sincerely given to him by thé goddess and he is not trying to con anyone,he said the coins are free(unlike the con artists who would bill yu exorbitant fees for some fictional esoteric stuff)he only said you will pay for the courier(courier services ain't NGOs they charge for delivering parcels).
my only doubt are the conséquences am expecting devastating conséquences like shortening of life span,not the ones that can be endured(nightmares,cat meowing when yu are around and people complaining bout your eyes)
abeg divinerspell tell us the dire conséquences in it,ave always believed there are fatal répercussion when get mixed with strong charms in respect to wealth.
yeah u are right, op didn't ask anybody fee, though u know Nigerians and their mentality, if na money we go complain if na free we go still complain

1 Like

Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by kaja4real: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2017
@op u mentioned burying something in ur house, office, shop etc, what of somebody without the listed, what's the person's position. Then is their softer one
Re: Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE] by NamieNamie: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...wealth, honor and true riches comes from the true and only Living GOD..HE is The Power that gives Wealth...The Gift of GOD{ Jesus Christ} makes rich and adds no sorrow.

So anyone who doesn't believe in the white zombie who never existed is going to hell? Everyone is entitled to their own fairy tales. At least the ancestral gods of the Africans and the Indians did not order the murder of millions to appease their lust for blood. None of them said pray to me or die. The sky daddy and the zombie you worship are the Gods of murderers, rapists and thieves whom enslaved, raped and murdered black/brown people into submission and cause them to suffer from this mental illness. Get off this Jesus crack. He never did anything for blacks because he doesn't exists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Biblical Wonders / Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.