Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

3 Ways On How To Use Trackback In Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Ways On How To Use Trackback In Blogging (385 Views)

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways On How To Use Trackback In Blogging by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
3 Ways On How To Use Trackback In Blogging

Trackback is important in blogging because it helps in communication linking two different blogs.

Trackback also gives bloggers the ability to also take part in YouTube response.

Trackback also help in distribution of information of articles.

The trackback is just like if you want your readers to see what you have to say about a certain post and you will also write a post and then send a trackback.

The pingback also enable softwares the ability to communicate between two blogs.

This is mostly found in word press below your advanced editing version 8.x+ and it not a most that the two site must physically linked.

Step 1
First you will have to create your own article for your viewers to read.

Step 2
Now go to the track back filed on that your blog entry and then put your blog url of that article you created.

Step 3

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/3-ways-on-how-to-use-trackback-in.html

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Accepted Into A Popular Cpa Net.-max..see How To Apply / How Much Will It Cost To Get 20k Users On A Website / I Want To Buy An Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.