Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (12839 Views)

How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense / How To Monetise Your Blog Even Without Adsense / My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by zazawaga(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Making videos on YouTube can be very lucrative if executed correctly. Unfortunately, many beginner YouTube creators believe that if they make quality videos, and allow ads to appear on their videos, the cash will begin to flow in. However, many of those creators come to find out that YouTube is not a sustainable income source. In fact, while it is impossible to give an exact number, you can estimate that a video will make a dollar for every thousand views.

Why does YouTube pay so little to its creators? First of all, let's remember that this is YouTube's platform and it doesn't have any responsibility to pay its creators, but it chooses to regardless. You also have to keep in mind that there are many hands that the money from advertisers goes through before it gets to you. It starts with the consumers, who pay the advertiser, who then pays YouTube, who finally pays the creator. By the end, there isn't much money left over. So, what can creators do to quickly use YouTube to create a sustainable income?

1.Affiliate marketing

This is one of the most popular methods of making money on YouTube. Affiliate marketing is marketing in which you sell other people's products and take a commission for each item or service you sell through a special URL that is linked to your account. While so many companies have affiliate programs for which you can make a commission, one of the most simple, and most popular, programs is Amazon's Associates program, which starts the commission at 4 percent.

When you sign up for Amazon's program, you will be taken to your portal where you can search for virtually any item on the Amazon marketplace, and create a special link for that product. All you have to do is make a video highlighting a product that you love, tell viewers to click the link in the description if they are interested, and let your commissions roll in. The best part is that once your viewers click your link, you will receive a commission on anything that they purchase on Amazon within the next 24 hours.

2.Selling your own products

We are of the understanding that YouTube will pay us a fraction of a penny of what they make from an advertiser. Affiliate programs such as Amazon will give us a larger percentage of sales, but what if we wanted to make 100 percent of the revenue and have full control of the money coming in? To do this, you need to sell your own products.

For example, let's say you create a mini online training program that you sell for $50. You will want to make a video that provides immense value and then at the end of the video pitch your course to get more value. At 1,000 views on that video, YouTube AdSense will pay about $1, but if you were only able to convince 0.5 percent of your audience to purchase your course (five viewers), you will make a total of $250 in revenue from your own product. Therefore, not many people are required to purchase your product to make more money than what YouTube will pay.

3.Consulting

Ultimately, the fastest way to make money on YouTube is to give value of some kind. Uploading videos and hoping for the best is not enough. After gradually attracting your targeted audience, periodically pitch your consulting services for your viewers to receive even more value than what they are already receiving. Your goal should be to make your audience think, If I'm getting this amount of value from free videos on YouTube, imagine the amount of value I'd receive from a paid one-on-one consulting service. At that point it would be a no-brainer to pay you for your expertise, knowledge and time.

In my experience, many creators who get started on YouTube believe that they just need to upload videos to YouTube, turn ads on and let the compensation roll in. This is only true if you are looking to make a non-sustainable passive income from your videos. If you are looking to grow a brand and a business, be sure to provide value and sprinkle in these other income streams. Remember though, the only way each of these ways to make income with YouTube will be effective is if you provide value first, so let that be your focus and the compensation will come more naturally.

follow on twitter @insidifyhq , send emails to contactus@insidify.com

Kindly share this post if you found it useful

mynd44
lalasticlala
Help get this to Young legit money maker online wink cool grin

https://discovery.insidify.com/3-ways-to-make-money-on-youtube-without-adsense

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by veekid(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Uc browser with Airtel na bad combination ........ #SeeSpeed
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by jazinogold(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
kk

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by olaezebala: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
no time to waste time. Who youtube help when you can become a politician or a pastor and make more money?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by obaival(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
NwAmikpe come n comment biko
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2017
The only way to be a successful YouTuber is when you treat it like real business. Like every business, you need a capital to begin. You'll need a terrific platform, a HD video camera and lots and lots of creative ideas. Knowing a little about SEO will be good. Although it's not a consuming as blogging. One of the most important task will be getting that perfect niche that's lucrative.

I think YouTube is one of the easiest way to make money online. It's just about being original and creative. Nice post. visit www.entmirror.com let's talk business.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Kennitrust(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
mod. u no dey pray b4 business start?

oya let pray;

Great God who is in heaven;

I beg, whatever evil we cannot touch, will not touch us

whatever evil we cannot see, will not see us

and whatever evil we did not know will not know us

in Jesus name

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by rummeh: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Op I want to know how to rank YouTube videos... Can you teach me that??

Zazawaga
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by iykepromotions: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Yet some people never believe you can make legitimate money online right from Nigeria. wonderful points.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Opengates(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by olahero(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2017
It actually require capital.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
10,000 views gives me $300
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Camlot000007: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls op how do YouTube pay? Is it also PayPal account holder alone
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Bondesniger(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2017
I THE Consulting part make sense
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
danjumakolo:
Are you in the US?
Cause Nigeria CPM is low

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
danjumakolo:

Its actually 250 dollar, every 1000 views is 25 dollars.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Are you in the US?
Cause Nigeria CPM is low

No in Nigeria... But my videos strictly for US Audience
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Ola2004: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2017
vowsng:

danjumakolo:

Both of you are fukkin liars....I'm sure you know nothing about vlogging....10,000 views 250 dollars....na so

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by generaluthman: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Oh!
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Virtualaccounts: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2017
We offer bespoke payroll services that will suit your staff pay structure. Whether daily or monthly wage system, commission or contract based.

Set up and review of accounting system, even if you have commenced business before now.

We can take it from the beginning and prepare a comprehensive set of accounts, that will give a true and fair picture of your financial position for the past periods and going forward.

Affordable prices, tested quality.

www.virtualaccountant.ng

08029753761, 08086108687

1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by callydon(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2017
ok

You can still learn more at www.fullgist.com.ng
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by UbChapter(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2017
I need serious tutorial (in practical form) on the use of YouTube in circulating videos and other contents one may decide to add. Very serious pls. I went to cyber café the other day, even the attendant there knew little or nothing about YouTube and how it works. Imagine that! I have interesting comedy videos to circulate through YouTube and other media platforms just like people like Mark Angel Comedy etc are able to do. Who is interested to enlighten a bro here pls?
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Codedrock(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2017
vowsng:

you guys are definitely joking.. or maybe your viewers ain't nigerians

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by tysontim(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
UbChapter:
I need serious tutorial (in practical form) on the use of YouTube in circulating videos and other contents one may decide to add. Very serious pls. I went to cyber café the other day, even the attendant there knew little or nothing about YouTube and how it works. Imagine that! I have interesting comedy videos to circulate through YouTube and other media platforms just like people like Mark Angel Comedy etc are able to do. Who is interested to enlighten a bro here pls?

Do you have original videos? If yes contact me lets do business,
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by UbChapter(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
tysontim:

Yes I do. Can I have your contact?
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by UbChapter(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
tysontim:

Hello, reply pls.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by bedfordng(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Camlot000007:
Pls op how do YouTube pay? Is it also PayPal account holder alone
they pay via bank account . Dom account recommended.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by holuphisayor(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
misleading information's here and there
how can you make $300 per 10000 views? are you pewdiepie

what happened to monetised views?

so, youtube pay the same ad rates per views?

what happened to geolocation?

we have tier1 countries (USA,Canada,Germany etc)
tier 2 countries
tier 3 countries( Nigeria, India etc)

tier 1 countries always have high ad rates , if your monetised viewers are from there you make $$$
.tier 3 countries have low ad rates like $0.8 cpm

youtube serve ads based on users location and not generic.
you can't expect Glo to have the same ad budget as Chevrolet.

are you aware some users turn on adblock? so they practically don't view ads and you won't earn a penny cos the views aint monetised.

lastly, you can have 100000 views and only 1000 will be monetised. depends

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Tmsungs(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
please how can i make movement and how can i upload music and videos on blog...please i need help.tmcrib..com
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by FelixFelicis(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
danjumakolo:

No in Nigeria... But my videos strictly for US Audience
You make videos for the us audience? What kind of videos? Channel link will be appreciated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Loses Two Billion Naira To Fraudsters...EFCC Steps In / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.