Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Email Marketing App For Sending Thousands Of Email At A Once - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Marketing App For Sending Thousands Of Email At A Once (375 Views)

Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That / Email Marketing App For Sending Thousands Of Email At A Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing App For Sending Thousands Of Email At A Once by NetBizguy: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please guy, I need an email marketing application for sending email to thousand email addresses, and most importantly each receipient receives personified email to him or her with her names and other details

eg. if I have two thousand email address and have all their names, I will like to send same email to all of them but each person wil

for example

I want to send same message to Anna, Ferdinand, Linda, Okey, Aisha, Lydia etc but personified it to each person with their names

Anna will receive.....

Hello Anna
How are you doing, we wish to inform you that your application is approved.....,

Hello Ferdinand
How are you doing, we wish to inform you that your application is approved.....,

Hello Linda

Hello Okey

Hello Aisha

Hello Lydia
How are you doing, we wish to inform you that your application is approved....., and so on for the rest.

please if you know this program help me with where and/ how I can get it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase The Speed Of Your Website / How I Make $3000+ Today On My Adsense Account (this Is Exactly What I Did) / Discover The Secret To Flip Website For Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.