Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG (27997 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Allegedly Detained By Nig Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Alfranco(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2016
kingdompropty:
We saw these long coming, Mr. Buhari is turning to a tyrant.

All historical cases of tyranny have followed the recent order.

1. Disobey court order.

2. Insult your people.

3. Receive applause from sycophants.

4. Kill or silent opposition.

5. Create a one party state.

We hope it's not true. If terrorists detain daughters for going to school is bad enough, what is the good in the govt doing similarly to their protesting mothers?

Etc.
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by anonimi: 4:44am On Jan 13, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by omenka(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahahaha! Abeg #lipssealed
Hope u are ghud sha?
The lips best be sealed otherwise they'd call you a Yoruba or housa girl. cheesy

I'm fabulous.. Do have a fantastic day ahead.
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by pweetychyka(f): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
The lips best be sealed otherwise they'd call you a Yoruba or housa girl. cheesy

I'm fabulous.. Do have a fantastic day ahead.

Thanks dearie!

Ma dear ma lips are seal cos I don't have wat to say wink... anyone can call me a yoruba or Hausa girl online if dey lyk!

Everyone has got brain to reason! But wen one reasons n assume things wrongly, it means d brain isn't functioning very well cheesy cos u don't assume things abt ppl u dunno! wink

Do have a productive day ahead

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by omenka(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks dearie!

Ma dear ma lips are seal cos I don't have wat to say wink... anyone can call me a yoruba or Hausa girl online if dey lyk!

Everyone has got brain to reason! But wen one reasons n assume things wrongly, it means d brain isn't functioning very well cheesy cos u don't assume things abt ppl u dunno! wink
Trust me, when she sees what you just typed, she'd lash out at you with every single vile word in her mind. Best you braced yourself for the imminent bashing.

Just followed back. wink
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by pweetychyka(f): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Trust me, when she sees what you just typed, she'd lash out at you with every single vile word in her mind. Best you braced yourself for the imminent bashing.

Just followed back. wink

Hahahahaha!

Stay safe n be good dearie!
Better intelligence quotient factor applied

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by analyticalnayos: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians ain't seen nothing yet.Change is coming.
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by IkpuMmadu: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:
I hope these Parents are not being misguided to turn this into a "political rally", by the opposition?

The girls are still missing
The President has said he would not rest until the girls are found, dead or alive.
The Nigerian Army is marching forward in its effort to rout Boko haram who kidnapped the girls under Jonathan's watch.
All efforts and resources are "already deployed" in this direction.

QUESTION IS: What is this Abuja rally by the 60 Parents supposed to achieve, that are NOT ALREADY BEING ADDRESSED?

I would advice the Parents, if they have anything useful to "assist the Govt" in the quest to find their daughters, they should pass such information to the appropriate quarters....... instead of constituting themselves into "additional nuisance", at the behest of the opposition!

Nigerians know what they went/are still going through but "Marches and Placard-Carrying" WILL NOT ADD ANY VALUE to the current effort to find the girls........ IT CAN ONLY BE A DISTRACTION!

I beg them to quietly go back home, pray and gather information that can help the army trace and recover their daughters.
There is a very thin line between "sympathy" and "irritation"

Lastpage!

I can bet on my last card that you are a few Yoruba man...you have spoken and reasoned like one of them

Am I not correct ...you are a yoruba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by IkpuMmadu: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2016
1shortblackboy:
S u are shameless and redemption will be very difficult for u

Be sure that hebis a yoruba guy
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by tafrica(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Lastpage and all those people that shamelessly defending this action from Buhari and his Military men are enemies of Nigeria.

How would a president order that the already traumatised parents of Chibok girls whom APC used to campaign to the whole world be detained. When did protest become a crime? What danger will the protest spell for Buhari? Are we in the era of military?

This govt, during campaigns, believed Chibok girls were kidnapped and promised to bring them back. Why arresting them now because they're planning to protest your seemingly silence on chibok girls even in your new year speech.

Buhari is a tyrant, no one will be spared of his tyranny, even his shameless defenders. Buhari Jega, one of the shiites that was killed once also worshipped Buhari's absolute power; he called him god, but he later became the victim of buhari's wickedness.

Lastpage and the rest zombies that never see anything wrong in Buhari's actions and still justify this wicked action, very soon, you'll all become victims of Buhari inhuman treatment, you will cry for help and no one will save you.

4 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Cheryshev(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmmm dis one na correct change
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by drss(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
tafrica:
Lastpage and all those people that shamelessly defending this action from Buhari and his Military men are enemies of Nigeria.

How would a president order that the already traumatised parents of Chibok girls whom APC used to campaign to the whole world be detained. When did protest become a crime? What danger will the protest spell for Buhari? Are we in the era of military?

This govt, during campaigns, believed Chibok girls were kidnapped and promised to bring them back. Why arresting them now because they're planning to protest your seemingly silence on chibok girls even in your new year speech.

Buhari is a tyrant, no one will be spared of his tyranny, even his shameless defenders. Buhari Jega, one of the shiites that was killed once also worshipped Buhari's absolute power; he called him god, but he later became the victim of buhari's wickedness.

Lastpage and the rest zombies that never see anything wrong in Buhari's actions and still justify this wicked action, very soon, you'll all become victims of Buhari inhuman treatment, you will cry for help and no one will save you.
see why we call sem zombies their reasoning faculty has been corrupted.
buari is beginning to see bbog as a political group to frustrate his govt grin oby ezekwesily will soon be frustrated by dis APC govt. they ar becoming uncomfortable with their campaigns cos they know bbog is scam but used it topple GEJ out of power. Wat buari used against GEJ is coming back to haunt him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by agitator: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
drss:
see why we call sem zombies their reasoning faculty has been corrupted.
buari is beginning to see bbog as a political group to frustrate his govt grin oby ezekwesily will soon be frustrated by dis APC govt. they ar becoming uncomfortable with their campaigns cos they know bbog is scam but used it topple GEJ out of power. Wat buari used against GEJ is coming back to haunt him.

The Oby ezekwesily had been frustrated and she wants to remind GMB and APC that her group is still powerful. But if she thinks GMB is GEJ hmmmmmmmmmm wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by johnmartus(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Omenka and Johnmartus what do you guys have to say
IT IS FOOLISH TO SPEAK SCORNFULLY OF OTHERS IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE, YOU WILL KEEP QUIET. PLEASE YOUNG LADY WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING ME? YOU KEEP MENTIONING MY NAME EVERYDAY WHAT DID I DONE TO YOU? STOP VILIFYING ME OTHERWISE I WILL REPORT YOU TO MODERATOR I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED YET YOU KEEP EMAIL ME NOW THAT I KNOWS YOUR MISSION I WILL STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUS PLEASE DONT DAMAGE MY REPUTATION FOR GOD SAKE A GRACIOUS WOMAN IS RESPECTED BUT A WOMAN WITHOUT VIRTUE IS A DISGRACE YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR WHEN YOU ARE KIND.IF YOU ARE CRUEL, YOU ONLY HURT YOURSELF.
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by johnmartus(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Babe, LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM NOT INTERESTED.

@ pweetychyka: can you see what I was telling you the other day?? She's just returning from a ban this evening I presume, and she's already on my heels.

Watch her timeline, she can hardly make a comment without mentioning me.

You can connect the dots and deduce why she didn't want us getting acquainted. cheesy

How have you been darl??
DONT MIND HER SHE IS THE MOST USELESS GIRL IN THIS FORUM

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
johnmartus:
IT IS FOOLISH TO SPEAK SCORNFULLY OF OTHERS IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE, YOU WILL KEEP QUIET. PLEASE YOUNG LADY WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING ME? YOU KEEP MENTIONING MY NAME EVERYDAY WHAT DID I DONE TO YOU? STOP VILIFYING ME OTHERWISE I WILL REPORT YOU TO MODERATOR I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED YET YOU KEEP EMAIL ME NOW THAT I KNOWS YOUR MISSION I WILL STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUS PLEASE DONT DAMAGE MY REPUTATION FOR GOD SAKE A GRACIOUS WOMAN IS RESPECTED BUT A WOMAN WITHOUT VIRTUE IS A DISGRACE YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR WHEN YOU ARE KIND.IF YOU ARE CRUEL, YOU ONLY HURT YOURSELF.
jux negodu ENGLISH
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by pweetychyka(f): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
johnmartus:
DONT MIND HER SHE IS THE MOST USELESS GIRL IN THIS FORUM

Dat was really harsh of u naaaaa embarassed
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by free13: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm........ lipsrsealed
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by johnmartus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
pweetychyka:

Dat was really harsh of u naaaaa embarassed
SHE MAKE ME VEX
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by pweetychyka(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
johnmartus:
SHE MAKE ME VEX

Oya abeg no VEX
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by johnmartus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
pweetychyka:

Oya abeg no VEX
YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by joeyarticles: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
#BringBackOurGirls campaign was one of the driving forces that made President Buhari president today, the campaign drew the attention of the whole world to the incompetency of the past administration.

Riding on the ill luck of the past administration to secure the missing girls, President Buhari stated during his campaign that the missing girls were going to be found in a short time. However, it now seems that the President understands the frustration in finding these girls that were kidnapped over a year ago.

During a meeting in the State house, President Buharis’ cold attitude at the meeting seems to prove that the President is already frustrated at the whole missing girls theory, the President dropped The Mic on the table With A Bang while he Walked Out On the chibok Parents.

An attitude which has been described as insensitive, meanwhile the advocate of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign Dr Oby Ezekwesili had on Friday defended the President by stating that the President didn’t walk out on those Chibok parents, However, Aisha Yesufu, one of the leaders of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign was in attendance, she re-affirmed on the earlier reports that the President indeed walked out of the meeting, he did that without even paying attention to ailing Chibok parents.

http://www.prestnaija.com/chibok-parents-lament-president-buharis-coldness-yesufu/
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by ahaz: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
By JUMI RHODES

There are reports that the Nigerian Army has detained some of the parents of the missing Chibok parents who were on their way to Abuja for the planned Bring Back Our Girls(BBOG) March To The Villa scheduled for Thursday, 14th January 2016. The parents have been detained since 7am today{12th January 2016} till now 7.37pm(12th January 2016}. According to tweets from the Bring Back Our Girls(BBOG) handle @BBOG_Nigeria: "Today, the @NigerianArmy practically detained more than 60 parents of our 219 missing #ChibokGirls since 7:00am at #Askira in Borno State.Their only crime was that they were heading to #Abuja to join in the planned #BBOGMarchToTheVilla scheduled for Thursday January 14, 2016. The @NigerianArmy claimed they have #OrdersFromAbove!! Who gave the Order? Is it Mr President @MBuhari or the VP @ProfOsinbajo?Of 120 #ChibokParents planned to be part of the #BBOGMarchToTheVilla, more than 60 of them, + their Chairman, have been blocked from coming."

http://dawntodusknews.com/parents-of-chibok-girls-detained-by-nigerian-army-bbog/
hahaha change they asked and change they received.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.