Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG (27996 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Allegedly Detained By Nig Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by ofoka: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
TYRANNY TYRANNY TYRANNY! We will soon break loose and the fire may end up even consuming the tyrant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by SOPIGO: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am happy u can read wat u wrote. Even u by urself is fighting urself for lying to urself believing that inxtinction will make it right.
RedCapChief:

These BBOG people still assume they are dealing with "clueless" Jonathan who will open the door of Aso Rock, meet them, beg them for more time and even give them transport money back home.

Well, there is a new sheriff in town. The Buratai Boys will soon whip those complaining parents into line for distracting this government. These BBOG people are elements of the PDP sent to de-stabilize the anti-corruption war of President Buhari.

Boko Haram has been technically defeated. The Chibok Girls will also be returned technically in the fullness of time grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by OfficialIYANU(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
RedCapChief:

These BBOG people still assume they are dealing with "clueless" Jonathan who will open the door of Aso Rock, meet them, beg them for more time and even give them transport money back home.

Well, there is a new sheriff in town. The Buratai Boys will soon whip those complaining parents into line for distracting this government. These BBOG people are elements of the PDP sent to de-stabilize the anti-corruption war of President Buhari.

Boko Haram has been technically defeated. The Chibok Girls will also be returned technically in the fullness of time grin grin grin

I thought they were elements of APC sent to destabilise Jonathan? Nigerians are CONFUSED!

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by eedriyz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wailer are here making noise now. Are you not of the idea that NO GIRL was missing?

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by godoluwa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Curlieweed:
Sai Changi!!
SAI BARBER!!!

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Omenka and Johnmartus what do you guys have to say

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
kennosklint:
u av no idea of wat u ar sayin,lyk leader lyk follower.

Good evening.....
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by kennosklint(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikero112:

Good evening.....
evenin bros.hw do u do?
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Omenka and Johnmartus what do you guys have to say
Babe, LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM NOT INTERESTED.

@ pweetychyka: can you see what I was telling you the other day?? She's just returning from a ban this evening I presume, and she's already on my heels.

Watch her timeline, she can hardly make a comment without mentioning me.

You can connect the dots and deduce why she didn't want us getting acquainted. cheesy

How have you been darl??
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Mamatee07: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigerian Army is full of bulies angry
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Where is Beremx, Passingshot, Ngeneukwu etc...come and see news! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by lomprico(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
eedriyz:
Wailer are here making noise now. Are you not of the idea that NO GIRL was missing?
Are u believing them now?

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Pidggin(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
When we were wailing about unlawful arrests and abuse of human rights ZOMBIES were insulting us, now even common men and women are at the receiving end.

Zombies woe unto you all!

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:

@ pweetychyka: can you see what I was telling you the other day?? She's just returning from a ban this evening I presume, and she's already on my heels.

You can connect the dots and deduce why she didn't want us getting acquainted. cheesy

How have you been darl??
stop using my account to woo ladies. Be a man and woo her like a proper man. I'm jux enjoying myself with the way you and Johnmartus eat and sleep on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by BeClever: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please use the link to vote for my sweet GRAND CHILD in the CUSSONS BABY MOMENTS.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/538

PLS JUST TAKE A MOMENT.
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
stop using my account to woo ladies. Be a man and woo her like a proper man. I'm jux enjoying myself with the way you and Johnmartus eat and sleep on Nairaland
When taking liquor, it pays to check the alcoholic content. wink

#LEAVE ME ALONE.

@ Mynd44. I'm sorry I have to call your attention here. Here this member comes again while I was just minding my business.

If she as much as makes any snide remarks about me, strict application of the Rules would be required. It doesn't matter if she's just coming back from a ban. If she can't respect Rules around here (ironically, these are the same people asking Buhari to respect the law), she may as well find some place else to vent her frustrations.

I'm in no way responsible for whatever problems she's having in life. Why can't she just leave me the hell alone

1 Like

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Pidggin(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:

#LEAVE ME ALONE.

@ Mynd44. I'm sorry I have to call your attention here. Here this member comes again while I was just minding my business.

If she as much as makes any snide remarks about me, strict application of the Rules would be required. It doesn't matter if she's just coming back from a ban. If she can't respect Rules around here (ironically, these are the same people asking Buhari to respect the law), she may as well find some place else to vent her frustrations.

I'm in no way responsible for whatever problems she's having in life. Why can't she just leave me the hell alone

What rule has she broken? If she mentions your name can't you ignore it if you do not want to respond? Your plan to have her banned again will not work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:

#LEAVE ME ALONE.

I wasn't on ban, I only took out a sabbatical which I'm advising you to take

3 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by vislabraye(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
By JUMI RHODES

There are reports that the Nigerian Army has detained some of the parents of the missing Chibok parents who were on their way to Abuja for the planned Bring Back Our Girls(BBOG) March To The Villa scheduled for Thursday, 14th January 2016. The parents have been detained since 7am today{12th January 2016} till now 7.37pm(12th January 2016}. According to tweets from the Bring Back Our Girls(BBOG) handle @BBOG_Nigeria: "Today, the @NigerianArmy practically detained more than 60 parents of our 219 missing #ChibokGirls since 7:00am at #Askira in Borno State.Their only crime was that they were heading to #Abuja to join in the planned #BBOGMarchToTheVilla scheduled for Thursday January 14, 2016. The @NigerianArmy claimed they have #OrdersFromAbove!! Who gave the Order? Is it Mr President @MBuhari or the VP @ProfOsinbajo?Of 120 #ChibokParents planned to be part of the #BBOGMarchToTheVilla, more than 60 of them, + their Chairman, have been blocked from coming."

http://dawntodusknews.com/parents-of-chibok-girls-detained-by-nigerian-army-bbog/

I hope Channel News carries this. All our useless press are just silent.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:

What rule has she broken? If she mentions your name can't you ignore it if you do not want to respond? Your plan to have her banned again will not work.
reply my msg I've got a portrait I want you to make for me
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by vislabraye(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
laprince:
Ok na. Hard luck for them. Very pitiable.

Our military always make us hate them.
But why?

Maybe Oby was not contacted before the move. They have forgotten that Oby's contract is long ended and the campaign suspended indefinitely.

Madam Oby, what's your view? Are the said women the real parents of the missing girls or some PDP orchestrated elements to derial the government of change?

You dey mind am ? Now, who be the wailing wailers ? If it's Gej, you will hear Maupe Ogun shouting at the top of her voice. If you tell them now, they will ask you for evidence. When a Pdp person said people died in Bayelsa election, she was asking for evidence.

4 Likes

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Mboi: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
lastpage:

Your foolishness is legendary... and back-to-back!
God must have used "scrap" when it was your turn to be created! grin grin

Yes, girls are missing.

*Fact is, some of these girls have been brain-washed to become Suicide bombers for boko haram]
*Fact is, many of these girls will never be recovered again...many are dead already. Anyone with sense would have noticed that majority of the suicide bombers who detonated themselves of recent ARE GIRLS in that age-bracket!
*Fact is, some of these girls have been shipped outside the shores of Nigeria, even before Buhari became President
*Fact is, even "Shekau" proved in one of his video, that he abducted girls so only fools will deny that girls are missing

Finally, the chances of finding the remaining girls is so slim that it will take the grace of God to locate the reminders.
Buhari did not promise to be a magician, we the NIGERIANS that voted for him see him as a "better alternative" to the kleptomaniac and imbecilic "status-quo" of "Goat and Yam theory" of stealing is not corruption.

As long as Buhari brings all those who looted Nigeria dry, to JUSTICE, if he contests again, l and Nigerians that elected him before, will elect him again.
You can take that to the bank and please dont argue, we have the "numbers and history" to back it up
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
See fool displaying foolishness. Was it not ur Buhari that promised to bring back the girls in 3months?
Didn't the so called parents of the missing girls visit Aso Rock when GEJ was there, why didn't you people tell them they were distracting the govt? Tell me Mr Idiot, of what ground were those parents arrested by ur Dillard's boys? What was their offence?
Meanwhile we are not talking of who stole money here so if you don't have any fact to back up ur claim go and finish ur kwunu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Pidggin(f): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
reply my msg I've got a portrait I want you to make for me

Can you resend the msg, I didn't receive it
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by malele(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fake change is ozing everywere
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:

Can you resend the msg, I didn't receive it
I did but if you didn't get it then send one to me
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by 1shortblackboy: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2016
S
lastpage:
I hope these Parents are not being misguided to turn this into a "political rally", by the opposition?

The girls are still missing
The President has said he would not rest until the girls are found, dead or alive.
The Nigerian Army is marching forward in its effort to rout Boko haram who kidnapped the girls under Jonathan's watch.
All efforts and resources are "already deployed" in this direction.

QUESTION IS: What is this Abuja rally by the 60 Parents supposed to achieve, that are NOT ALREADY BEING ADDRESSED?

I would advice the Parents, if they have anything useful to "assist the Govt" in the quest to find their daughters, they should pass such information to the appropriate quarters....... instead of constituting themselves into "additional nuisance", at the behest of the opposition!

Nigerians know what they went/are still going through but "Marches and Placard-Carrying" WILL NOT ADD ANY VALUE to the current effort to find the girls........ IT CAN ONLY BE A DISTRACTION!

I beg them to quietly go back home, pray and gather information that can help the army trace and recover their daughters.
There is a very thin line between "sympathy" and "irritation"

Lastpage!
u are shameless and redemption will be very difficult for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by 1shortblackboy: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:

Your foolishness is legendary... and back-to-back!
God must have used "scrap" when it was your turn to be created! grin grin

Yes, girls are missing.

*Fact is, some of these girls have been brain-washed to become Suicide bombers for boko haram]
*Fact is, many of these girls will never be recovered again...many are dead already. Anyone with sense would have noticed that majority of the suicide bombers who detonated themselves of recent ARE GIRLS in that age-bracket!
*Fact is, some of these girls have been shipped outside the shores of Nigeria, even before Buhari became President
*Fact is, even "Shekau" proved in one of his video, that he abducted girls so only fools will deny that girls are missing

Finally, the chances of finding the remaining girls is so slim that it will take the grace of God to locate the reminders.
Buhari did not promise to be a magician, we the NIGERIANS that voted for him see him as a "better alternative" to the kleptomaniac and imbecilic "status-quo" of "Goat and Yam theory" of stealing is not corruption.

As long as Buhari brings all those who looted Nigeria dry, to JUSTICE, if he contests again, l and Nigerians that elected him before, will elect him again.
You can take that to the bank and please dont argue, we have the "numbers and history" to back it up
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
yes yes yes we don hear. But don't those women have freedom of movement ? The right of peacefull assembly ? Right to protest? So why are they being detained ? Face these issues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by AHMEDTIENS(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2016
is nt everything that's Buhari has knowledge of it
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Appareil(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2016
All those lies to make people believe that scam. Wonna go tire!
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by Appareil(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Mboi:
I can't help but laugh. So APC and Dictator Buhari know the truth that there were nothing like missing Chibok girls yet they used it to campaign and deceived gullible Nigerians who called themselves APC supporters. Oga Bubu, shey u promised to find the Chibok girls, why are you detaining their parents? When GEJ said Chibok girls' issues were propaganda by the opposition, ignorant Nigerians started shouting he was wicked. Now Buhari is kind abi? To Oby, double campaign for you; #bringbackourgirls# & #releaseourgirls'parents#. GEJ will be laughing so hard now.
Amen
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by pweetychyka(f): 2:43am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

How have you been darl??

Hahahahaha! Abeg #lipssealed
Hope u are ghud sha?
Re: 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG by divide9ja: 3:08am On Jan 13, 2016
By the time B00hari has finished with Nigeria he would have locked up everybody who does not agree with him.
[size=14pt]Una say Change well una don get am.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.