Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

If Dasuki Was Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dasuki Was Igbo (2780 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
Low lives bastard.s! What's wrong with you punk a*ss?? Igbos will continue to be who they are! And you can never attain their level! Your useless tribe is inconsequential! You're inferior to us! We are suppose not to be in the same country with ugly apes! With low mentality! I blame Lugard, God will punish him an his descendants! May Isis bomb wipe them off the earth! We would not have been in the same country with vultures..... how can I live with animals? without soul,with no self esteem!! Useless nonexisting things called human!!!
Igbo reign supreme! No matter how you try! We are the chosen and only one! You're created to polish our shoes, fetch water and serve us!! Nonsense
mr IPOB, is this how you want to achieve your biafra?
Stop disgracing urself here.
STUPIDITY IS NOT IGBO

7 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by coolitempa(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
. Rumped pussi! Stop roaming around! You belong to ape! Nobody dares us and get away with it!

Chestbeater....you better stop being abusive otherwise...I will get you posts removed... angry

6 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by WIZGUY69(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
scratched face! I'm pretty sure that you are inside a worn out trado! With your scaly skin! You vultures make me sick? When an igbo man stands, who are you to stand? We are cooking it for you, it won't be so long you would go back to your miserable position..

Take it easy Bro.
You are more sensible than this.
I know life is unfair, but I don't think it has gotten to this level.

All is well.

ndo wink

5 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Breast presser!! You remain our inferior no matter! What a B'S! You think it will resurrect your sagged Breast, and rumped punny?

2 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Toosure70: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
DropShot:
Read this again and tell us if it makes any sense.
it make sense die
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Take it easy Bro.
You are more sensible than this.
I know life is unfair, but I don't think it has gotten to this level.

All is well.

ndo wink
dumbshit!! You can't play that monkey's game on me, you're low life and inferior to us period! You can never have anything on us!!!!
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by StOla: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
Low lives bastard.s! What's wrong with you punk a*ss?? Igbos will continue to be who they are! And you can never attain their level! Your useless tribe is inconsequential! You're inferior to us! We are suppose not to be in the same country with ugly apes! With low mentality! I blame Lugard, God will punish him an his descendants! May Isis bomb wipe them off the earth! We would not have been in the same country with vultures..... how can I live with animals? without soul,with no self esteem!! Useless nonexisting things called human!!!
Igbo reign supreme! No matter how you try! We are the chosen and only one! You're created to polish our shoes, fetch water and serve us!! Nonsense

I love quoting remarks such as this for future reference.

Not too often you get to hear the humble words of supreme beings.

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gazzy88:
I've said it and I will keep saying it--never argue with a Igbo cos you will never win. Ignorance and chest-beating is their mantra in that cave called SE. Let yoruba dare stop them from coming down here and another protest will erupt.
let me tell you loser! Aside those subtle decision by your government, you can not do anything! You're reaping on our disunity! But when the right time comes, you will not do anything...I love your hatred, it is turning our numerous liberals to conservatives which will give us the required strength... akpa amus!
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:

I love quoting remarks such as this for future reference.

Not too often you get to hear the humble words of supreme beings.
lol Hahahahaha very typical Yoruba way of forming I too know, yet your best professors can not produce a pin...
Oluwole byproduct.... lol quote me again low life!

2 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by EdCure: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mamatee07:
Please what happened to the ICC petition concerning Oba Akiolu grin he he he, i guess the petition is in the lagoon grin
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by orisa37: 3:14am On Jan 13, 2016
You have made uncommon sense. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by ba7man(m): 3:50am On Jan 13, 2016
patrick89:
lol Hahahahaha very typical Yoruba way of forming I too know, yet your best professors can not produce a pin...
You're having an emotional breakdown.

Feel free to cry. cry
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by ogdada: 5:14am On Jan 13, 2016
#DasukiGate Sharing Formula

1. Jim Nwobodo -N500m only
2. Former Gov Peter Odili -N100m only
3. Rashidi Ladoja -N100m only
4. Attahiru Bafarawa -N100m only
5. Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi -N50m only
6. Chief Tony Anenih- N260m only
7. EX-pDP Nat Chair Almadu Ali N100m only
8. Bode George -N100m/$30,000 only
9. Yerima Abdullahi -N100m only
10. Baba Olu Falae -N100m only
11.Tanko Yakassai- N63m only
12. Gen. Bello Sarkin Saki-N200m only
13. Raymond Dokpesi, Iyochia Aliyu's Coy -N345m only
14.Bam Properties -N300m only
15.Dalhatu Investment Ltd -N1.5b only
16. EX-pDP Nat Chair Mohammed Bello Haliru; Abba Mohammed, Sargi Attahiru , serving & former members, House of Reps -managed over N600m only.
17. Former Chairman, House of Reps on
Security and Intelligence ; Bello Matawalle -N300m only
18. Acacia Holdings -N600m only
19. Bashir Yuguda wt many Coys N1,950,000m only ...

Hey, Nigeria is a very strong country ooo ...still standing despite all the other several zillions of monies all the so-called leaders have been sharing over the years...

Yet, many of us have worked ourselves hard over the same number of years but still sweating... GOD have mercy on our beloved Nigeria, Amen!!!
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 13, 2016
There is a mad cow running around this thread. He should be ban anyway.
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by KevinDein: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2016
patrick89:
bro your life really sucks. Sucks to be you. Be careful not burst a nerve geeeees grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
KevinDein:
bro your life really sucks. Sucks to be you. Be careful not burst a nerve geeeees grin grin cheesy cheesy
attention seeking mofo! Get lost! You ain't shit! undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by naijapips02: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2016
patrick89:

oga patrick, were ya nwayoo, biko. cool
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by KevinDein: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2016
patrick89:
shut up mumu nyamiri. You people are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things undecided undecided
You basically don't count cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Mother Of Chibok Girl Laments Over Her Missing Daughter / Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives / PDP Presidential Candidate Sule Lamido: President Buhari Is a 'fake' fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.