Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Super Entertainer, Takes The Lead In America. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Super Entertainer, Takes The Lead In America. (496 Views)

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata / Nigerian Super Model Aisha Bello Glows In New Photoshoot For Her Birthday / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Super Entertainer, Takes The Lead In America. by EBCO: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Whose photo is on New York Times?
It is our own Ahamefule J Oluo. The Honorable Chief stops at nothing in making Art beautiful. While the world is love drunk on the earth shaking, mind blowing, extravagantly extraordinarily beautiful NOW I'M FINE, New York Times stylishly announce the upcoming artistic dexterity and creative panache SUSAN!!!
This young man won't stop these seductive artistic excellence anytime soon...he just goes on and on wowing us to unimaginable ecstasy!
If you are anywhere near New York right now, you have a chance to be part of an unforgettable experience at the Public Theater. NOW I'M FINE is about to hit you!

mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/artsbeat/2016/01/12/creative-capital-awards-nearly-4-4-million-in-arts-grants/?mwrsm=Facebook&_r=0&referer=https://mobile.facebook.com/

www.publictheater.org/Tickets/Calendar/PlayDetailsCollection/UTR/2016/Now-Im-Fine/

(1) (Reply)

Severus Snape Is Dead / Actor, Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son Both Loved Up In New Photo / Celine Dion: Two Days After She Lost Her Hubby, Her Brother Dies Of Cancer Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.