Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! (8536 Views)

Phpbrowserbox 4.0 Is Out - Portable Webkit/PHP 7 Combined / PHP Code To Insert And Retrieve Images From Mysql Server / Phpbrowserbox Goes Open-source! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by pagolina: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes is true, i notice the same issue, when running on a system without wamp it display the splash screen after which is shows blank not loading the index page in htdocs. when i run it on a system that have the latest wampserver, it run fine. so i thought it could be needing the MS c++ redistribution 2012 since it's using apache 2.4, so i installed that still nothing happen. i have try it on win8.1, 10 and 7. i dont know if something else is required, However, this is could be one of the best php packaging software developers will need if it work as required
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have been working on an update, but due to hunger problems in the land, I have had to suspend it temporarily. Well, the code is open-source, if anyone has time, they can solve it.
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
dhtml18:
I have been working on an update, but due to hunger problems in the land, I have had to suspend it temporarily. Well, the code is open-source, if anyone has time, they can solve it.
Huh ??
Chai all this thieves don see food..hope you put a non-removable credit to africoder;

#iSaidNothinqOO
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make them thief the code now, e no consign me, they need to be good programmers to be able to understand it well and modify it to taste otherwise e go be like greek.
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by dhtml6(m): 2:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Mehn, how time flies : I am just in the phase of publishing updates here : https://github.com/dhtml/phpbrowserbox
The new version is much better and sophisticated, better tools to work with now.

1 Like

Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by OmniPotens(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Good old days....
Cannot easily forget how those days were.
I wonder how many years ago I came to NL last.
Nice to visit here in 2023 because of the man behind this thread.
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by DMCA: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
For PHP developers, I wouldn't recommend it.

It runs PHP 5.6 while PHP version is now currently at 8.2

Many deprecated stuff and a lot of new stuff with the later versions.
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by dhtml6(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:
For PHP developers, I wouldn't recommend it.

It runs PHP 5.6 while PHP version is now currently at 8.2

Many deprecated stuff and a lot of new stuff with the later versions.

That was before brother, the new version runs PHP 8.2, and is far more flexible. See https://github.com/dhtml/phpbrowserbox
Even that old version can even be constumozed to run 8.2
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by DMCA: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
dhtml6:

That was before brother, the new version runs PHP 8.2, and is far more flexible. See https://github.com/dhtml/phpbrowserbox

That's nice then.

I'll try it out
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by dhtml6(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:

That's nice then.

I'll try it out
Thanks, I have gotten many support requests over the years, I just finished working on the major revamp. I am still running tests, and working on fixes. You can communicate if you run into any issues via support link on the platform, I am not really so much on nairaland these days.
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by fman(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2023
dhtml6:

don't you know that dmca is a dim witted copy and paste script urchiñ 😂😂
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by fman(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

That's nice then.

I'll try it out
try wetin?
Oloribruku, wetin you know apart from arranging your sisters for hookup play!!
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by DMCA: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
fman:
try wetin?
Oloribruku, wetin you know apart from arranging your sisters for hookup play!!
Script kiddie, wanna be programmer. grin

Getat ... Mumu boy using his mother's clitoris to reason grin
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by DMCA: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
fman:
don't you know that dmca is a dim witted copy and paste script urchiñ 😂😂
Mumu Tiv boy...

Mama wor u a marlor la ka gbaga u numben a mi ga.

M ngu sure me u fa terlou ga. grin grin grin
Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by DMCA: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
dhtml6:

Thanks, I have gotten many support requests over the years, I just finished working on the major revamp. I am still running tests, and working on fixes. You can communicate if you run into any issues via support link on the platform, I am not really so much on nairaland these days.
No problem, I have starred the repo already

1 Like

Re: Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! by dhtml6(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

No problem, I have stared the repo already

God bless you for that, the project just moved to github, so I need stars guys:

I just revamped the website: https://phpbrowserbox.com to reflect the new changes:

It supports Wordpress readily, laravel and other PHP frameworks (or even custom php).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? / My First Real PHP Based Website / Data Science Tutorial For Beginners With Python Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.