Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? (442 Views)

You Will Sleep More After You Read This. / My Sister Has Paper Problems / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? by Pineapp: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Be honest,does it cross your mind and you just ignore reading that long paper that comes with new products?

Did you read the terms and conditions that came with your phone before you started using it?

Even on drugs,do you bother reading what's in the leaflet before using the drug??

Let's hear your view and experience reading or not reading terms and conditions
Re: Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? by missdebs(f): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2016
if I read am make I boil
Re: Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 13, 2016
I do. Though not very intensively always, but I do esepecially drugs

1 Like

Re: Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? by tpiar: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2016
what's the correlation between phone and drugs?
Re: Do You Read The paper that comes with New Things You Buy? by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Terms and conditions on/of drugs?

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Attitude Makes All The Diference. / You Can Enjoy A Happy Marriage.. / Please This Question Needs An Urgent Response(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.