Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower (38521 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower
Eko Pearl, being built by Eko Pearl Nig. Ltd in association with *ESLA Int, is a 24 story residential tower located on the harbor front in Lagos' brand new city, "Eko Atlantic."

Residents of this brand new luxury tower will be able to enjoy uninterrupted views of the water as they take in the endless breeze from the ocean.

In addition to living in the newest prime area of Lagos, residents will enjoy first class infrastructure facilities, including: uninterrupted power, water, and security services. Amenities in Eko Pearl, in addition to what Eko Atlantic city will offer, will also include a swimming pool and tennis courts.

Rendition/Design

Implementation(Updates)
[

Sourcee[/url]
Source

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Implementation

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2016
More..

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2016
More...

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:25am On Jan 13, 2016
more.....

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YorubaParapo: 2:25am On Jan 13, 2016
more

16 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by ba7man(m): 2:47am On Jan 13, 2016
And a city rises out of the ocean..........

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by YoruBanger: 2:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Like play, like play, this city dey rise, and right on schedule. Sweet! cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by pallybrown(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Beautiful especially the last pics

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by ril19(m): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2016
hmm.... no be small tin. lagos is really flying high.....kudos!

11 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by PaulJohn1: 4:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Was in one of those buildings last year, the closest one to the entrance I think.

Damn scary, went alone and it was a little dark.

Nice one Op

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by ba7man(m): 4:58am On Jan 13, 2016
YorubaParapo:
more
Who's the chic?

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by yanjutomi(m): 5:24am On Jan 13, 2016
magnificent structure hopefully nigerias Burga Al Arab

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by omenka(m): 5:30am On Jan 13, 2016
pallybrown:
Beautiful especially the last pics
Perv alert! cheesy

Boy, lots of steel and concrete being sunk there, and money too. Eko Atlantic is gradually coming to life. Lovely pictures op and thanks for sharing.

Hope the thread doesn't turn into another tribal slugfest.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by onomeasike: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Another Legacy of Tinubu. I remember the stress Tinubu went through to take over the control of the bar-beach surges from a federal govt completely bereft of ideas

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Meriekriss: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one. Hope they will not have issues in the future with regards to climatic change..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by PaulJohn1: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2016
onomeasike:
Another Legacy of Tinubu. I remember the stress Tinubu went through to take over the control of the bar-beach surges from a federal govt completely bereft of ideas

Also more money for him. Hope you know his road construction company is one of the companies handling the roads and pathways.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by onomeasike: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2016
PaulJohn1:

Also more money for him. Hope you know his road construction company is one of the companies handling the roads and pathways.
Uhun.He should give the contract to RCC(that is even if you're saying the truth because your cynism is to deflect from his credit of coming up with such a garguatuan vision and project)

16 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by totorimi: 5:53am On Jan 13, 2016
With our well known bad maintenance culture I hope and pray we are not trying the gods of the river, see ordinary that IMB plaza when it was been used I saw the amount of corrosion on the building which the then occupiers could not effectively maintain. I wonder if they finish these magnificent structures if we have the tenacity to constantly keep them in topnotch conditions.

Bold ideas but let's study the challenges of countries with similar structures and also prepare for the things that come with such structures. I just want to make common sense in senator Ben Bruce voice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by onomeasike: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2016
totorimi:
With our well known bad maintenance culture I hope and pray we are not trying the gods of the river, see ordinary that IMB plaza when it was been used I saw the amount of corrosion on the building which the then occupiers could not effectively maintain. I wonder if they finish these magnificent structures if we have the tenacity to constantly keep them in topnotch conditions.

Bold ideas but let's study the challenges of countries with similar structures and also prepare for the things that come with such structures. I just want to make common sense in senator Ben Bruce voice.
Go to Banana Island and you will know that Nigerians can manage facilities if they're determined to do so.

22 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by totorimi: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2016
onomeasike:

Go to Banana Island and you will know that Nigerians can manage facilities if they're determined to do so.

I'm glad you
onomeasike:

I'm glad you
onomeasike:

I'm glad you mentioned the highlighted words.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by kolaaderin: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
YorubaParapo:
more
This last structure though......... It's beautiful
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by PaulJohn1: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2016
onomeasike:

Uhun.He should give the contract to RCC(that is even if you're saying the truth because your cynism is to deflect from his credit of coming up with such a garguatuan vision and project)

Doesn't add or subtract from me saying what's not true. I was on the site and I saw it myself.

You can believe it or not, I care less.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Urine: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Buying a condo in this building won't be a bad idea, the lass in the last picture looks good.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Smartsyn(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok naa

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by anonimi: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Very nice.
Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode must have planned to IMPORT the cleaners, househelps, carpenters, fridge repairers, mechanics, janitors etc from UK, USA, Canada etc since they did not provide education for ALL Lagos children.
What manner of daft leaders looters we have shocked

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by AMPLIFY: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Wow, the luxuries people enjoy- thats how i saw this shocking list of wristwatches that are more expensive than a porsche car http://manly.ng/wristwatches-are-more-expensive-than-a-porsche-car/ . Porsche car! The type Wizkid is always shouting about.Thats what some people carry on their hands as wristwatch.
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Gsmooth51: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
massive

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by mccoy47(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Lagos is growing while IPOB youths are wailing...

It's our OYEL money. grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Rutheby(f): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Amazing
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by mayorkyzo: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
There's something lagos state govt does that the federal govt needs to copy from them,they are experts at attracting investors..others states also need to learn from them...If na south south here now only the money community chairman go ask for their hand would drive them away..we should learn to welcome investment and development and not task the investor with unnecessary levy..

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. / Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent / Smart Homes - Designs, Planning and Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.