Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower (38535 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by allanphash7(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Why go abroad
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by olajam2: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by brunofarad(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by WETCUNT: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
WHAT OF OSUN, OGUN, EKITI AND OYO?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by anonimi: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2016
onomeasike:
Another Legacy of Tinubu. I remember the stress Tinubu went through to take over the control of the bar-beach surges from a federal govt completely bereft of ideas

Is that why they have let the Federal Secretariat Ikoyi to rot away- bereft of ideas indeed! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275681_fed_jpegac4287d18e9688681776b0bed528c365
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by hadura29(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
onomeasike:
Another Legacy of Tinubu. I remember the stress Tinubu went through to take over the control of the bar-beach surges from a federal govt completely bereft of ideas

Aside his political struggles and all that, so many people didn't know that he had nursed that ambition a long time ago, fighting the water here and there.

If he's getting percentage from sale of land on Atlantic, people will say he is a thief, this and that but where were those people when he was battling to make sure the project comes to stay..

I admire his vision ooo.. I no go lie... Good morning.

8 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by kachnov(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2016
wow such a beauty.
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by PHIPEX(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
I like tall dreams, great idea.
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by oshiosense(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2016
By the it is completed and ready, God would have changed my position to acquire an apartment there. Amen

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by amunkita(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2016
YorubaParapo:
more

Fvck!!!!

Pls take the two building but give me that gal...

She is only Pearl In the whole pinshure.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Reference(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Meriekriss:
Nice one. Hope they will not have issues in the future with regards to climatic change..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

Of course there will be issues if the Chinese continue to pump carbon into the atmosphere. Coventional wisdom says we should be retreating to higher hinterland not facing the ocean we simply cannot tame and which brings its misery in truckloads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by brightology3: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Una don start again with sentimental comment
onomeasike:

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by SmartMugu: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
mayorkyzo:
There's something lagos state govt does that the federal govt needs to copy from them,they are experts at attracting investors..others states also need to learn from them...If na south south here now only the money community chairman go ask for their hand would drive them away..we should learn to welcome investment and development and not task the investor with unnecessary levy..
I agree other states need to learn from this.
A state governor recently spent millions on a Christmas tree, and I wonder what good the tree is to the state now that xmas is over. Investing that amount on a project like this would definitely have created jobs and more income for the state.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by adexsimply(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
anonimi:
Very nice.
Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode must have planned to IMPORT the cleaners, househelps, carpenters, fridge repairers, mechanics, janitors etc from UK, USA, Canada etc since they did not provide education for ALL Lagos children.
What manner of daft leaders looters we have shocked

I'm trying to see the correlation between the original post and your comment Could you by chance be trolling ?

8 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by joystickextend1(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2016
nice smiley

meanwhile check my signature
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by anonimi: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2016
adexsimply:
I'm trying to see the correlation between the original post and your comment Could you by chance be trolling ?

No.
Read again and you might find the correlation clearly in my post.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Eddy2cute(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one I have love the concept of this city from the beginning. *But on a lighter note* hope say yemoja the mammy water of lagos no go vex one day say these people dey destroy her sitting room so?
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by anonimi: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
hadura29:
Aside his political struggles and all that, so many people didn't know that he had nursed that ambition a long time ago, fighting the water here and there.

If he's getting percentage from sale of land on Atlantic, people will say he is a thief, this and that but where were those people when he was battling to make sure the project comes to stay..

I admire his vision ooo.. I no go lie... Good morning.

No wonder BLACK people will remain forever SLAVES to their white counterparts even though EQUALLY intelligent.
Can you imagine an American or Briton typing the utter rubbish you did above for their state governor?
Well we can all EXPORT ourselves across the desert and Mediterranean Sea to become under-employed there. embarassed embarassed

iblaw:
I went to visit my Teacher cousin in her school after school closed and I was shocked the facilities I saw. In a primary school, each class has a touch screen plasma TV.
Indoor and Outdoor playground, free lunch etc.
We and our children are the victims of corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130998_img20151120154645_jpegedd3fa15154e50928a011859a4988dc9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130999_img20151120154641_jpeg06ca2ffb2be1a2d06e070031721b6414
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by ophilly: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2016
ba7man:
Who's the chic?
The (im)poster

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by tplacid: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2016
YorubaParapo:
Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower
Eko Pearl, being built by Eko Pearl Nig. Ltd in association with *ESLA Int, is a 24 story residential tower located on the harbor front in Lagos' brand new city, "Eko Atlantic."

Residents of this brand new luxury tower will be able to enjoy uninterrupted views of the water as they take in the endless breeze from the ocean.

In addition to living in the newest prime area of Lagos, residents will enjoy first class infrastructure facilities, including: uninterrupted power, water, and security services. Amenities in Eko Pearl, in addition to what Eko Atlantic city will offer, will also include a swimming pool and tennis courts.

Rendition/Design

Implementation(Updates)
[

Sourcee[/url]
Source

In economics there is something called 'opportunity cost'

Looking at the cost, time and resources used to build this city, the resources would have been used to build affordable housing, repair and build new roads, modernize lagos' transport sector and make Lagos the mega city it deserves to be.

An average Lagosian won't benefit from this project. Only the rich and foreign investors would benefit from it, thus increasing the inequality gap.

Some policies are geared towards making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

This project is one of such IMO.

#Justsaying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
WETCUNT:
WHAT OF OSUN, OGUN, EKITI AND OYO?

Tinubu and Fashola are not from osun, ogun, ekiti and oyo. Pls what is lagos business wt those areas?

Some of d states on ur list are doing okay btw. Its only a matter of time till osun and ekiti produces educated, visionary candidates for elections. Not all these local old men bereft of ideas. Its not their fault though. All d educated electorate from those states, dont live in those states. They are in lagos, abuja or outside the country. The poor people left are easily swayed by stomach infrastructure. Its a serious problem and im happy oyel money used to pay millions of useless unproductive state workers is drying up now. Everyone needs to wake up.
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Stanbeto: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
i will be one of the occupants soon

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by crazygod(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
How much is an apartment in one of those buildings? I need to buy sharply
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by TeamSimple(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
It's going to be a bad day for some people seeing this. grin who cared tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
how much would a plot of land go for in this eko atlantic city..
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Jacko01: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Nicely done.... 9Ja burj khalifa
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by austynoh: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
In three words - pièce de résistance. kiss
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
anonimi:

Is that why they have let the Federal Secretariat Ikoyi to rot away- bereft of ideas indeed! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275681_fed_jpegac4287d18e9688681776b0bed528c365

In case you dont know, 2/3rd of the buildings in cms belongs to the federal government. Some of them were sold to private firms. But all those dilapidated buildings were ministeries, CBN, Nitel .etc. and dt whole 'former business district' is crowded. The FG is d one dt abandoned these buildings and went to build shiny new ones in abuja. No more land in dt area and d FG will not destroy the buildings. Im sure nobody wants to buy them either.

People are now building skyscrapers in victoria island & ikoyi which are meant to be residential areas (see how tiny the roads are). I think this idea was a very brilliant idea. Its killing 2birds wt one stone. Creating another business district & rescuing victoria island from the atlantic.

As for blaming fashola, d FG even gave him problems before he could place dt large car park space in CMS. And lagos state governors have always bn at loggerheads wt the FG cos theyre different parties. Upon all dt, he was still able to renovate the governor generals building from the old colonial era, which now belongs to d state governemnt & is used as a tourist center. Im sure he would have also renovated d large train station or tafawa balewa square/race course if he could. D guy put a large water fountain & garden in the middle of balogun market for christs sake and interlocked all d major roads in dt area. Kudos to where kudos is due. Ur state governor didnt do 1/10th of anything useful.

7 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by Mishydoo(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Stanbeto:
i will be one of the Oku PANTS soon

grin. Sry abeg,cldnt resist
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by smsshola(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2016
PaulJohn1:

Also more money for him. Hope you know his road construction company is one of the companies handling the roads and pathways.

Who cares in as much he do the job..

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by socialworker11: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
This project will only widen the gap between the rich and the poor...
Re: Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower by smsshola(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
kolaaderin:
This last structure though......... It's beautiful
Bros na human being o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / Smart Homes - Designs, Planning and Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.