Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life (1402 Views)

Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
Why do all people against aborting try to paint us who are in favor as cold murderers? Who are we killing? We respect life and that's why we choose to allow the mother in question decide what she wants to do with HER life.

And contrary to what you think we don't say no to a LIVING baby and we are in full support of laws which put a limit to the period of time in which an abortion can be carried out.

Stop trying to persuade people that abortion is murder. It is not.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Akinagirl(f): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2009
It depends on your belief whether abortion is murder or not. It depends on when you think life begins.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

Why do all people against aborting try to paint us who are in favor as cold murderers? Who are we killing? We respect life and that's why we choose to allow the mother in question decide what she wants to do with HER life.

And contrary to what you think we don't say no to a LIVING baby and we are in full support of laws which put a limit to the period of time in which an abortion can be carried out.

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!

He wept indeed for people who judge when he commanded they shouldn't. tongue

Besides a lot of people should have been aborted.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

He wept indeed for people who judge when he commanded they shouldn't. tongue
Besides a lot of people should have been aborted.

Cheese n Rice!!!
It must be your time of the month.
U sound so grumpy. grin
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice!!!
It must be your time of the month.
U sound so grumpy. grin

Nahhh! grin
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

Nahhh! grin

Good luck to you and your pro-abortion campaign. cheesy
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Good luck to you and your pro-abortion campaign. cheesy

Would you have one? tongue
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2009
oh its on to the liberul bandwagon again?

Do we allow a 14 yr old idiot abort simply because she cant care for a child even though she was sane enough to have unprotected sex?
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

Would you have one?  tongue

Have what?
I don't support abortion unless the mother is in grave danger.
That's me own opinion.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2009
davidylan:

oh its on to the liberul bandwagon again?

Do we allow a 14 yr old idiot abort simply because she cant care for a child even though she was sane enough to have unprotected sex?

Whatever David. I am not here for your insults.

~Sauron~:

Have what?
I don't support abortion unless the mother is in grave danger.
That's me own opinion.

I said you. I think your mouth is too big for a man. You must be a woman! tongue
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by udeycraze1(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2009
Michelle89, screw dis topic. I don't give 2 la la's abt it. Every 1 should do what feels right to them. But girl on a general basis, U r cold as ice. shocked
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2009
udeycraze?:

Michelle89, screw dis topic. I don't give 2 la la's abt it. Every 1 should do what feels right to them. But girl on a general basis, U r cold as ice. shocked

Wow and it's so hot in here.

I am glad you are of the opinion: do what pleases you. That spares me and you a lot of time.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

I said you. I think your mouth is too big for a man. You must be a woman! tongue

You must be smoking lah. . . . .
See your mouth like that of an angry Pit-bull.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

You must be smoking lah. . . . .
See your mouth like that of an angry Pit-bull.

You see wetin I talk. tongue
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Sauron1: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

You see wetin I talk. tongue

Michelin, it's too late for this.
I wish you well with your campaign. . . . . .Isn't that enough?
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Michelin, it's too late for this.
I wish you well with your campaign. . . . . .Isn't that enough?

Oh thank you dear! kiss
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by SeanT21(f): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2009
I am all for free will but Abortion is murder. Plain and Simple.Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. U kill the child once U Terminate the pregnancy.

michelin89:

undecided
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Akinagirl(f): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2009
Like I said, it depends on when you think life begins. I cant judge people for having abortions, however, I cant stand it when idiots use it as a form of birth control. But Michelin, your bring your point across in a very cold and crass manner. You don't have to say that some people should have been aborted, that's not right by any stretch of imagination.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2009
SeanT21:

I am all for free will but Abortion is murder. Plain and Simple.Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. U kill the child once U Terminate the pregnancy.

undecided

You can't kill something that isn't alive. So tell me, when you cut a tree don't you know you are also killing a living being?

If you are so much against abortion you should also be a firm ambientalist and an activist for animal rights. Because you can't prefer a bunch of cell to a tree that has already grown and provides you with oxygen and to an animal who like you is born, grows and dies.

There is so much hypocrisy here.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2009
Akinagirl:

Like I said, it depends on when you think life begins. I cant judge people for having abortions, however, I cant stand it when idiots use it as a form of birth control. But Michelin, your bring your point across in a very cold and crass manner. You don't have to say that some people should have been aborted, that's not right by any stretch of imagination.

No woman in her right senses would use it as a birth control knowing that she might end up not being able to have other kids.

My earlier comment was more a sarcastic joke than a serious conviction, although when you look back in history you really wish certain people were never born.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Okijajuju1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ Topic

If youve got the guts, kill the darn thing!! I see no problem with it at all. Why have a baby you dont want?? And we wonder why there are so many damaged kids around.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

If youve got the guts, kill the darn thing!! I see no problem with it at all. Why have a baby you dont want?? And we wonder why there are so many damaged kids around.

It's not killing. It's the removal of an undesired guest in your body. I think women should be in a better postion to discuess this issue since they are the one directly involved.

People should remember that pregnancy is not just about a baby growing inside of you, but also about a woman who has to go through the unthinkable during the nine months it lasts. Think of what she goes through during labour and during childbirth.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Okijajuju1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

It's not killing. It's the removal of an undesired guest in your body. I think women should be in a better postion to discuess this issue since they are the one directly involved.

People should remember that pregnancy is not just about a baby growing inside of you, but also about a woman who has to go through the unthinkable during the nine months it lasts. Think of what she goes through during labour and during childbirth.

Call it what you want, removal, ejection, evacuation, termination, severance, elimination, deletion, amputation e.t.c. The value is the same.

I am not just talking bout the pre-natal stuff, I'm going beyond that .

Most abortions are carried out by underaged teen girls & young unmarried women. Now even if the women are medically fit to carry the child for the gestation period, having the child at that point in time might be detrimental to her future plans. Imagine what a child could do to a 14 year old girl?? And I dont care what anybody says, she isnt old enough to be a mother.

Mistakes do happen. Instead of having a child you cant afford, opt for the cheaper option (abortion).
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
Okija_juju:

Call it what you want, removal, ejection, evacuation, termination, severance, elimination, deletion, amputation e.t.c. The value is the same.

I am not just talking bout the pre-natal stuff, I'm going beyond that .

Most abortions are carried out by underaged teen girls & young unmarried women. Now even if the women are medically fit to carry the child for the gestation period, having the child at that point in time might be detrimental to her future plans. Imagine what a child could do to a 14 year old girl?? And I dont care what anybody says, she isnt old enough to be a mother.

Mistakes do happen. Instead of having a child you cant afford, opt for the cheaper option (abortion).

The same people advocating against child marriage and premature pregnancy are the same people who want a 14 year old girl to go through 9 months of pain.

How do they even reason?
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Hauwa1: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
abortion: a very sticky and confusing topic.

if pple are ready to phock, they should be ready for the consequence.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Since you think about it like this.

Consider rape for example. What should a girl who was raped and got pregnant do?
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

What would you do if your 12 year old daughter comes home pregnant! At 12 is she old enough to understand the full consequences of her actions (phocking that is)?? Are you will to derail her life cause of one foolish mistake??

michelin89:

Since you think about it like this.

Consider rape for example. What should a girl who was raped and got pregnant do?

I'm guessing she would say have the bastard, since she is anti-abortion! And what does she think would go through the mothers mind everytime she looks at her rape-baby??
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Akinagirl(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2009
Well you cant impose your views on others. If she wants her child to have that baby, fine. But again to each his own.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Hauwa1: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
okija, where did i say 'against' in my post?  shocked stop putting words in my mouth.

rape victims should make a choice what they want to do if they become pregnant.

Michelin, im talking abt those who shag for pleasure and go abort.
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2009
Akinagirl:

Well you cant impose your views on others. If she wants her child to have that baby, fine. But again to each his own.

Oh I am sure the mother is also respecting her duaghter's right to a life, right?
Re: Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

okija, where did i say 'against' in my post?  shocked stop putting words in my mouth.

rape victims should make a choice what they want to do if they become pregnant.

Michelin, im talking abt those who shag for pleasure and go abort.

Even those who shag for pleasure responsibly still face accidents once in a while. Should they also have the baby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Caught Cheating On His Wife / Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? / Teaching Our Children Family Values.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.