Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh (400 Views)

Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh by Vabadonsblog1(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2016
According to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Olisa Metuh has said he would rather go on hunger strike than refund the money, which is believed to be part of the $2.1 billion arms cash allegedly diverted at the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA). This is in a bid to recover the whooping sum of N400 million which was traced to a company he has a stake with.

While addressing Olisa Metuh's position in Lagos yesterday, EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu said the war against corruption has just begun. He also have reasons why the EFCC cases get stucked.

“When a politician steals N10 billion, he keeps N5 billion for litigation. He hires Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs). Judges accuse us of not conducting thorough investigation in order to compromise.” he said.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/i-will-rather-starve-than-return-n400.html?m=1

Re: I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh by Vabadonsblog1(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
More on : www.vabadon.com
Re: I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh by DaBullIT(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2016
I don't trust your Blog for reliable news, but for the fun of it

Please EFCC start water boarding

If that doesn't work , Collect a full shipment of Sodium thiopental from CIA or HomeLand , USA

All you need is the location of his bank accounts, the username and password

Pplease
Re: I Will Rather Starve Than Return The N400 Million - Olisa Metuh by Ayt27(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Then I guess na hunger go kill you, but the news is fake so you have nothing to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Buratai Orders Army Officers To Declared Their Assets / Rochas Is Forcefully And Illegally Ejecting Retirees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.