Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate (27106 Views)

Picture: See Who Visited President Buhari In London. / Four Reasons Obasanjo Visited President Buhari Today / A Report On Yesterday Senate Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by TheophilusA: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Tweet-News:

The Senate has revealed why Senator Bukola Saraki paid a visit to President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday. In a series of tweets earlier today, the Senate through its Twitter handle @NGRSenate disclosed that,"@bukolasaraki's visit to Villa is for Senate to know @NGRPresident's priority. To see how we can fast track passage of budget by February." On the alleged missing budget, the handle stated that, "Budget before @nassnigeria is a proposal, when president signs it, it cant be amended, we can turn budget upside down, it cant be missing. Budget cannot be stolen, it cannot be missing. Once budget is laid in the National Assembly, it has become the property of @nassnigeria."

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/687151274945589248

1 Share

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2016
#searchingformissing2016budget

25 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by kossyablaze(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2016
I dnt care

1 Like

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Feranchek(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Soroniyen
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Caseless: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Good to know.
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by omenka(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2016
The best of good governance is all we ask, and I believe Baba is on the right track to giving us that.

But they need to take a second look at the budget for official cars. A bit over the top for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Keystonn: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Who is fooling who ?

NPF should arrest buhari immediately for stealing our 2016 budget ..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by goodlifehyd(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Who is fooling who ?
You need ur brain examined urgently before your case gets out of hand

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Keystonn: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:
You need ur brain examined urgently before your case gets out of hand
where is our 2016 budget ?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by goodlifehyd(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Keystonn:
where is our 2016 budget ?
when National Assembly tell you it's intact and you said it's a lie then you need to answer the question you asked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Keystonn: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:
when National Assembly tell you it's intact and you said it's a lie then you need to answer the question you asked
intact where exactly ? In buhari's hand?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by drss(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
dat saraki kept mum when asked about d missing national budget lends credence to d fact dat the presidency colluded with nass leadership to withdraw d budget secretly. fact dat both hard n soft copies ar missing is enough evidence dat buari want to make corrections through d back door without raising eyebrows.
D lies of dis administration will come back to haunt dem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by OnankpaBa(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Gsmooth51: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
which one shu wee beleave
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by brunofarad(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
He went in search of the missing budget angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by smoby(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
They r all the same........
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Lobolintin(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahaha see this people

Then why was the meeting close doors?

Just like me asking. yy father for money inside his room, while asking mom to vacant and close the door behind her...

Then two days later a! Now saying its just money I went to ask dad after her pressure has been high on what the discussion was all about?

Who no go know say Nah an other discussion me and my old man get ? For him not to be able to oepm up to his wife ,cox if its money he will surely inform her...

So bubu and saraki u ah never yan us wetin unah go do for aso villa....
Let the media crab all this close doors meetings...al meeting in Villa should be televized,villa is for us all and isn't for just one man ....... Its getting to time we need to let this men know we don't talk a 4ck

Threaten me with whatever you like, I dot give a 4ck FG and NASs

6 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Saraki should be held responsible for the missing budget. He is the chairman of NASS
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by SmartMugu: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
If it's not missing, show us pictures of pages 7, 19 and 425 as proof.
These old men are still looking for the missing budget. grin
They overslept or overtalked in the house and forgot the budget on the table Buhari dropped it and went home for the day.
Who dem wan deceive?

6 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by legendsilver(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
I love Pmb, God bless you for us

2 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by presh2mos: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
I do much love this country,
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by kennyman2000(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmmm...

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
The best of good governance is all we ask, and I believe Baba is on the right track to giving us that.

But they need to take a second look at the budget for official cars. A bit over the top for me.
the budget is a bigger fraud than Maedoff fraud

6 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Miracle4Sure: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
#Reservemycomment
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by gigabyte13: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Who is fooling who ?

bros na like this e take dey start oooo. Just jejely consult ya doctor by yasef before the tin serious. Just a brotherly advise bro

5 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by HAH: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Unnecessary fuss
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

keep on celebrating lies

7 Likes

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Is the budget suposed to be in ur house before, for those asking of where the budget is when pple with it have said it is intact.

Wailers rather believe bloggers than the genuine story emanating from the right pple in Authority.....SMH

1 Like

Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by eromspete(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Mean while there is someone with the Twitter handle @Nass in Qatar.

Nigerians are falsely mentioning and harassing the poor gentleman with tweets that does not concern him grin grin grin
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by Wordsmith01: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Well , fingers crossed
Re: Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate by free2ryhme: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
let me check my dustbin if i mistakingly drop it there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.