Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram (1587 Views)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by Xposer: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2016
May God continue to protect our soldiers who have put their lives on the online for the protection of this country. Pictured are Nigerian soldiers receiving treatment from medical personnel following a battle with the Boko Haram insurgents in Bita area of Borno State located close to Sambisa Forest. The photos were gotten from a video posted online.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photos-of-wounded-nigerian-soldiers.html

Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by ShowYourCertificate: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2016
These are gallant men risking their life for us. I salute.

But it appears our government is not really taking care of them.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by frostland(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
wen will 9ja military be like d rest of d world wounded soldiers receiving treatment on d floor.may God give them the strength for d peace they brought to the North
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by Caseless: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
These are gallant men risking their life for us. I salute.

But it appears our government is not really taking care of them.
Haba!

This is on-the-spot attention or first aid they can get on the frontline. Must we always blame the government?
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by carinmom(f): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2016
May God bless our gallant Soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by ShowYourCertificate: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Caseless:
Haba!

This is on-the-spot attention or first aid they can get on the frontline. Must we always blame the government?
Yes, the government should be blamed! The injured soldiers should be evacuated from the frontline and attended to properly. In every battle front, there must be a channel where the injured could be evacuated and where more reinforcements, food supplies and ammunition are brought in.
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by Caseless: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Yes, the government should be blamed! The injured soldiers should be evacuated from the frontline and attended to properly. In every battle front, there must be a channel where the injured could be evacuated and where more reinforcements, food supplies and ammunition are brought in.
check the last picture, they appear relaxed. That goes to show it wasn't something serious.
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by Maghan37: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2016
These gallant men deserve much more. May God bless them.
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by ShowYourCertificate: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Caseless:
check the last picture, they appear relaxed. That goes to show it wasn't something serious.
Whether serious or not, the injured should be well catered for. That's one of the ways the Military Command and the Govt can boost the morale of these gallant soldiers. I rest my case
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by ShowYourCertificate: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: See Photos Of Wounded Soldiers Receiving Treatment After Battle With Boko Haram by Caseless: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Whether serious or not, the injured should be well catered for. That's one of the ways the Military Command and the Govt can boost the morale of these gallant soldiers. I rest my case
I believe they are being taken care of. You have a point though.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads Not Guilty To Treason Charges. Vanguard. / Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water / What Saharareporters Said About Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.