Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water (1585 Views)

Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by BoneBlogger(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2016
The Nigerian Army troops in the various sectors of the fight against terrorism and insurgency in the north east on Friday, February 12, made tremendous progress in the fight against Boko Haram.

According to a statement released yesterday by the Acting Director Army Public Relations, Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman:

"A patrol team from 5 Brigade, traversing Dogon Gida and New Marte stepped on an undetected Improvised Explosive Device (IED) buried by suspected Boko Haram terrorists. Unfortunately, 4 soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries and their vehicle was badly damaged. The wounded soldiers have since been evacuated by Nigeria Air Force.

Nevertheless, the team has been reinforced and have continued their patrols until they fish out the perpetrators and neutralize them. Similarly, to further buttress the collective resolve in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists between Nigeria and our neighbouring countries, troops of 25 and 26 Task Force Brigades in conjunction with Cameroonian forces carried out clearance operation against the Boko Haram terrorists around Ngoshe village.

While the Cameroonian troops carried out the clearance, their Nigerian counterparts provided blocking forces at strategic points where they decisively dealt with fleeing terrorists that tried to escape. Consequently, troops of 121 Task Force Battalion also advanced to Mararraba, Angwan Fada, Dale, Wizha, Bokko Timit, Bokko Nasanu, Bokko Hide, up to Ngoshe village where they linked up with the Cameroonians.During the operations all Boko Haram terrorists enclaves within the area were cleared.

In the process, the troops killed 10 Boko Haram terrorists and also rescued 45 persons which included 17 women and 28 children. The troops also discovered that the terrorists cratered the road linking Pulka, Mararraba and Ngoshe and safely detonated 5 IEDs buried by the terrorists. In addition, they also destroyed an IED manufacturing workshop in the village. They also cleared Sino village.The Cameroonian forces have also knocked out Boko Haram terrorists gun trucks, raided and cleared several IED making factories along the border towns.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/nigerian-cameroonian-soldiers-share.html

Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by EgusiSoup: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2016
Good but why not share them lucozade boost or ribena. grin. I feel the Nigerian army are the laziest we have on the continent.
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by pyyxxaro: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2016
The greatest harm you can do to urself is self deceit

Sai Buhari

Sai Liar Mohammed
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Yeyegist(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Good but why not share them lucozade boost or ribena. grin. I feel the Nigerian army are the laziest we have on the continent.

lol

There is no rehydrating fluid like water...
The army has tried despite the limited weapons they have.
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Elosky20: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2016
today bokoharam kill 50
tomorrow army kill 80
next tomorrow army rescue 100
Later the army deny locating the chibok girls
what will be the next story next tomorrow. because it seems the bokoharam terrorist population is now bigger than a state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Elosky20: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I have something else for you to feel......

......My fist!!!!

So tell me, how did losing all your front teeth feel? undecided

Next time, next time you behave around here. Don't ever insult brave men who are willing to give their lives to protect yours. angry
Dismissed. Don't cry here. Shuush! Shuush!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:

......My fist!!!!

Next time, next time you behave around here. Don't ever insult brave men who are willing to give their lives to protect yours. angry

2 Likes

Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by HiddenShadow: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:

......My fist!!!!

Can you face him in real life grin
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
They should not relax yet, Boko haram are still around. They should relax, when they have totally defeated the Boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This is way too gay. Uncouth, gay, and sadist. What a combo. undecided
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by ocelot2006(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Brothers in arms.
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Can you face him in real life grin
I'm a civilian. But I was groomed for active service in the army FYI. I can face anything. You can put that little bit of info on FP. cool
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by mrjangaweed: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
ocelot2006:
Brothers in arms.

earn in blood grin
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Yeyegist(f): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
What else can I say than to cc seun, lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by TunjiMsp: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
tell ur brothers to enlist in the army, let's see if they will perform better embarassed
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by WATCHOVER(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
I cry when our Brave men out there risk their lives for us while our politicians sit in the comfort zone and start their blaming games
Re: Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water by Gossiplover: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
WATCHOVER:
I cry when our Brave men out there risk their lives for us while our politicians sit in the comfort zone and start their blaming games

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REVOLUTIONARY MILITARY INTERVENTION: Our Hope If Buhari Fails / Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now / Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.