Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can Someone Please Answer This Question For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Please Answer This Question For Me. (789 Views)

Nairalanders ,could you please answer these questions / Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question / Question For Skye Bank Global Account Owners In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Answer This Question For Me. by lukesh56: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
Please i need an urgent advice. i want to know if i can register an online survey with a u.s or UK IPA address while I'm in Nigeria, and my paypal or payalert or whatever mean i use to get my money paid is registered with Nigeria IPA address, is this possible? and if possible may i know the best means to get money from survey paid to someone in Nigeria. Please i advice. some girls here drop their e.mail address but they never respond. waiting dey happen now. help your brother
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Question For Me. by deardoc: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
hi,
first question,most survey sites dont accept nigerians so you have to change you IP.
for those that accept nigerians, you may not really get anything from them. there are many ip changing sites that you can first type on your system before logging on to the survey sites.

www.indirectconnection.com,www.dtunnel.com,www.vtunnel.com and many others. some change your ip permanently but a lot of free ones are non functional now, type free ip changer on google.

a lot of sites require your credit card and nigerian cards are not accepted.
get us address from www.graphcard.com

most pay with paypal,paypal dont accept nigerians
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Question For Me. by wyckliffe(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2009
Yes you can sign up for them using proxy servers like www.vtunnel.com, and get your payment to any of your accounts opened from Nigeria.

The rest is up to you.

In anycase always try things out as well. You have ample oppotunity to open other accounts if one is closed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Top Rated Mattresses? / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Atm Fraud In Nigeria / Business Misfortune What Do I Do Now, Where Do I Put My Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.