Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter (28296 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Adewale Ayuba's Wife / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by free2ryhme: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
wedding how many months ago

una no dey tire to dey recycle grin
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by onyowo(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dyt:
All I can do is heave
Deep sigh
A very deep one at that.....
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by arabianights: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:

Dude.. Chill hommie. It's just a saying. A lot of you Niggas be thinking the same shiit.

To the groom, his dame is prettier than Pochahuntas. That's all that matters.

........................" A lot of you Niggas be thinking the same shiit. " you sure about that ? Just read up the language you are using sef?
Inferiority complex is really bad.Listen,my man in the bid of making your self sound americana, you end up appearing like someone from the gutter.The same Americans you are trying to immitate look down on people that use such words as low class.

BE YOUR SELF AND THE BEST WILL COME OUT OF YOU>
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Thebrightest(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
None of my concern
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by arabianights: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dollyak:

I bet you are not a looker yourself. quit been superficial

..................."quit been superficial ' my point exactly....and this is a sign of inferiority complex
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by chijudith(f): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
happy married life
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Jacko01: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beautiful couple such a pretty gal..... God giv me ma own
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by people3: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmm.....d girl look old nd short ...sha hml sha
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Mintayo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
I want to believe that she would have been better off without those heavy make-up. undecided
Wish her the best sha...
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MadCow1: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
arabianights:

........................" A lot of you Niggas be thinking the same shiit. " you sure about that ? Just read up the language you are using sef?
Inferiority complex is really bad.Listen,my man in the bid of making your self sound americana, you end up appearing like someone from the gutter.The same Americans you are trying to immitate look down on people that use such words as low class.

BE YOUR SELF AND THE BEST WILL COME OUT OF YOU>

Lol... This dude sha.

You really over think everything don't you.

You are entitled to your opinion hommie. It doesn't count for shiit to me. Just like my comment does not stop the couple from doing their thing.

I use the word Nigga freely. If it offends you, then that's your problem not mine.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by arabianights: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol... This dude sha.

You really over think everything don't you.

You are entitled to your opinion hommie. It doesn't count for shiit to me. Just like my comment does not stop the couple from doing their thing.

I use the word Nigga freely. If it offends you, then that's your problem not mine.

REad betweeen the lines and heed to my advice much as itsharsh ut its meant to aid you check you self.The person/people wen go beat you blue black are around the corner.Take care and be good
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by extinctbeauty(f): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
i couldn't dance cos i was too shy and hubby was just digging it
iteleaye:
Na only God know if I go fit dance for my wedding... I go die of shame...
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by chineloSA(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
Even wit d money, dem nor still fine. Congrats 2 dem tho

smiley they didn't create themselves na.

Only God is the distributor of looks. Even when you are good looking, you don't need to be harsh on others, because the same beauty can be gone if your God so wishes to.

Just be thankful and accept others for who they are and how God decided to create them na. undecided

NO ONE CONTRIBUTED TO HOW THEY LOOK LIKE. It's only by his grace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by iteleaye(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
extinctbeauty:
i couldn't dance cos i was too shy and hubby was just digging it

Lol... Guess he stole the show then...
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by sparkleice(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
arabianights:

what the hell do you mean,ehn!? you must e a very ugly person to state this and dont borther denying what you indirectly stated as your emoticon gave it all up.beauty lies in character which is the main thing.You feel the high rate of divorce is because the lady isnt facially beautiful as before? of course not! it all boils down to characters.

MIND YOUR SELF
nice one.abeg tell them ooo.abi na beauty/handsome person wan chop ni.mtchewww.Is al about the character jare.if u like b miss World if u don't have nice character na sorry be ur surname.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
arabianights:

REad betweeen the lines and heed to my advice much as itsharsh ut its meant to aid you check you self.The person/people wen go beat you blue black are around the corner.Take care and be good

An asswhooping is what you are scared of? grin

Anyways.. Take it easy hommie.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by meemeetruth(f): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is it jus me or d guy dey fear her heavy make up make him suit for no stain grin
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by preetyb(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=41933362]Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. undecided

Wishing them bliss in marriage. [/quote

Meaning?]
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by preetyb(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=braine post=41933455]Is it my eyes or the girl is very ugly and even looking older?? undecided[/quote
I think its your eyes
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by preetyb(f): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
iteleaye:
Na only God know if I go fit dance for my wedding... I go die of shame, so in oda not to die of shame I must marry someone that can't dance grin grin grin

We have something in common
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by ODUBEZE: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God she decided to be responsible no be this baby mama thinz!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Tosky001: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wao upon all the make up, imagine life without merry Kay? how would she look like. mgbeke forming Humble.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Tosky001: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na who talk am?[quote author=preetyb post=41935265][/quote]
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Damjoy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
braine:
Is it my eyes or the girl is very ugly and even looking older?? undecided

Noticed same

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Phame: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dyt:

undecided undecided
:-/:-/
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Onyiido: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teewhy2:
Nice one. Happy married life. Omo to jo daddy, omo to jo mummy.
What GOD has joined together let no comments put asunder.

Thank you for voting our baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need more votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
Wanted voting for ya baby, bt network wouldn't bulge
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Vikky014(f): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
The hubby can dance ooo...lovely
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by adfemsho(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Seems the guy was on his way to CDS in the last pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / Tboss Hangs Out With Alex / Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.