Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Come Unto Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Unto Me (331 Views)

''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' / Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church / "A Bundle Of Myrrh Is My Well-beloved Unto Me." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Unto Me by overcomersfaith(f): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Beloved, today gonna be great because we serve a Great God Who specializes in doing great things. Praise the Lord. Who can battle with the Lord? Our Father is Mighty in battle. The battle over your life is over today in Jesus Name.

Beloveth, as you pray today, the Lord Who by His Mighty hand wipe off the enemies of Israel is ready to do same for you but you must engage yourself to pray and break through, than you will see God as your Jehovah-nissi (Ex 17:15).

Jesus is calling on you today to come unto Him. Will you heed o His calling? Will you come as He is calls? For he who come will receive from Him. He will give you rest. Rest from all your enemies. Both seen and unseen, know and unknown. If someone is happy shout a big alleluia!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Audio + Video: Adooso ~ Koda / Revival By The Word Of God 2 / The Shoes Of Sorrow Shall Not Gather At Thy Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.