Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' (428 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' by Rosskii: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
'
'

''Are Ye Not As The Children of the Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children of Israel?''

- Amos 9:7

The ancient Jews had to be black people for Yahweh to say this.

They were like Africans to Him. He said so Himself.

This further lends credence to the idea that the ancient Jews were a negroid people.

Ancient Jews with dreadlocks, and negroid facial features.
Re: ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' by Rosskii: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2018
If Israelites were white people in ancient times, why do the scriptures only speak of them as turning white or becoming white with leprosy (in reference to their skin color), such as in Exodus, with Moses?

"Furthermore the Lord said to him, "now put your hand in your bosom." And he put his hand in his bosom, and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous, like snow. And he said, "Put your hand in your bosom again." So he put his hand in his bosom again, and drew it out of his bosom, and behold, it was restored like his other flesh." - Exodus 4:6-7

In the movie 'Ten Commandments', in which Moses was played by white American actor Charlton Heston, this scene was left out because the white actor obviously could not play the scene.
Re: ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' by Rosskii: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
The Middle East was populated by huge populations of blacks in antiquity. Go and research the Black Madonna images. Prior to the 17th century, in European churches, 'Mary' and 'Jesus' were portrayed as BLACK PEOPLE. Even till today in the oldest European churches, you will find those personalities depicted as black people.

BLACK MADONNA IMAGES FROM ACROSS EUROPEAN CHURCHES:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkvpqP-4raAhULL1AKHTXCDPUQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1366

It was only when the Europeans began enslaving and colonising Africans en masse from the 17th century that they started changing the images of black Jews and Jesus, Mary etc to white images, which is what you people inherited from them as their colonial subjects, and have sadly, refused to let go of despite freely available information to research in 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Gods Image, Mystery And Explanation / Mystery Trumpet Sounds From Sky In Hawaii (see Video) / Delivered From 3 Demonic Kingdoms; Was Into Cultism, Homosexuality, Smoking Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.