Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty (25556 Views)

Install Windows On Your Apple Mac / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sholzbankz:
Hi peepz. Gat an Msi gaming laptop. 1tb. 8gb ram wit 1gb dedicated nvidia graphics. But it gats vga ish. How do I go abt dis.

sorry for that, there is no permanent solution to your laptop problem. if you are in Lagos, contact me on Whatsapp for temporary solution.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Sholzbankz: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kunleforreal:

sorry for that, there is no permanent solution to your laptop problem. if you are in Lagos, contact me on Whatsapp for temporary solution.

Hmmm ok. Watsapp me 08171139023
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sholzbankz:

Hmmm ok. Watsapp me 08171139023

okay
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
we are always at your service
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2016
thanks for your patronage
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by mikechibuzor(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
good afternoon Kunleforreal.

i have a small problem with my pc. the letter "p" stopped function a few days back and after trying everything i could possibly do it still didn't work. mind you, all other keys are functioning fine. i don't know if you could help me with that.
and if you are wondering how i have been typing the "p" i use the on-screen keyboard.
plus, i also need a good original new battery.

thanks.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
mikechibuzor:
good afternoon Kunleforreal.

i have a small problem with my pc. the letter "p" stopped function a few days back and after trying everything i could possibly do it still didn't work. mind you, all other keys are functioning fine. i don't know if you could help me with that.
and if you are wondering how i have been typing the "p" i use the on-screen keyboard.
plus, i also need a good original new battery.

thanks.

Thanks for contacting me, kindly call or whatsapp 09038748895 for quick solution
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Fran6ik: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good day bosses,am using HP 15 PAVILON TOUCHSMART, its 2yrs old now, since last 2months the screen flickers and nw its getting worse, it seems normal on putting it on but after some five mins the flickering increases.. Any help? I av increased refresh rate.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fran6ik:
Good day bosses,am using HP 15 PAVILON TOUCHSMART, its 2yrs old now, since last 2months the screen flickers and nw its getting worse, it seems normal on putting it on but after some five mins the flickering increases.. Any help? I av increased refresh rate.

Kindly bring the laptop to my office for fixing at affordable price, thanks for interest
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Fran6ik: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kunleforreal:

Kindly bring the laptop to my office for fixing at affordable price, thanks for interest
plz explain d likly fault
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Fran6ik:
plz explain d likly fault

sorry, no time for explanation
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Fran6ik: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Kunleforreal:

sorry, no time for explanation
sorry we cant do biz den.. BYE
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fran6ik:
sorry we cant do biz den.. BYE

thanks for your interest
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
happy sunday to all nairalanders, thanks for your patronage
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
happy Sunday to all Nairaland members, thanks for your patronage.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
we are reliable
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Those people that have patronized us can testify to our good service
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
we are to serve you better
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by chidanzy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please o my laptop screen cracked so I changed the screen it worked well for the first day now the problem is that it goes white I can hear the fan still on and everything else it's jus that the screen goes blank white
house please any solution pls
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Somibriggs: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS ECHELON INTELLIGENCE LTD. IS YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY GETTING WEAK , IT CANT HOLD POWER FOR LONG, IT DOESN'T CHARGE FULLY, IF YOU UNPLUG THE CHARGER PIN IT GOES OFF, IF YOU UNPLUG CHARGER PIN IT HANGS UP? THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY AGAIN! BRIEF INFORMATION FOR YOU LAPTOP OWNERS: AS YOUR LAPTOP GETS OLDER, THE CELLS OF THE BATTERY GETS WEAK AND CAN'T HOLDUP CHARGE FOR LONG TIME SO ITS EASILY DRAINED OUT WHEN NOT PLUGGED TO POWER SOURCE. AT ECHELON INTELLIGENCE WE REBOOST YOUR BATTERY STRENGHT TO ENABLE IT HOLDUP CHARGES THAT CAN LAST. NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION IN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WE CAN STILL REACH YOU TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE . JUST CALL US NOW AND EXPERIENCE YOUR BATTERY ITS BACK AGAIN! CONTACT:+2347031997720 OR WRITE US AT: smrbriggs@gmail.com
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2016
yes
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
good night
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Sunday to all Nairaland members, thanks for your patronage
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by jimjin123: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Get your Apple Laptop Fix at reasonable rate in Gurgaon ( DLF, Cyber city, MG Road etc) . We are No. 1 Apple Laptop Repair in Gurgaon Company in all over Gurgaon.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2016
we are here to serve you better
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
we open from 9am to 7pm every working days
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
we are always at your service
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
happy Sunday to everybody
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
visit us today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Boluwatife Aiki-Raji Appointed By Twitter As Lead Software Engineer / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.