Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. (1731 Views)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Dong Hoi Car Rental With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by expertman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I am in need Of Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code.

I have contact many travel Tours in Vietnam who claim they can help Nigerians with Approval letter.

I have even paid one travel Company For the approval letter but they later respond that is not available for Nigeria Passport holders.

My Reasons for visiting Vietnam is pure on business.

Vietnam have the best proven medical Drugs that Cure daibetes,heptitis,low sperm count, sexual man power. Watery sperm etc.

Sure you and I knows those health problem is many here in Nigeria. So once I have that I can resell here in Nigeria and make some Cash.

Also my Wife who deals in Clothings too would love to get some cloths in Vietnam in bails that's the reasons I want to visit vietnam.

I am sure many of you would have been in My shoes before now and I would like to know how you solve this.

Oga Justwise please I am sure you will have some thing to say about this kindly help me out any way you think you can.

I have visited Vietnam trade mission office in lagos to help me out.

I met a lady there who direct me to some one who works at vietnam embassy In Abuja.

I called the person who happened to be a young man we spoke to some length and I visited him at the embassy.

Luckily he gave me a contact in vietnam that the person might help me with the approval letter.

Well I called the person in vietnam who promise to see what he can do. The person happens to be a Nigerian living in vietnam.

Over * week now he kept promising without any thing coming forth from him.

So I decide to come back here for help.

Any useful information will go a long way.

Thanks all and God bless you as you contribute to help a fellow Nigerian.

I will be posting the screenshot of many company I contact and their response.

Re: Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by expertman(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
More Response from Agents and hotels :

Re: Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by expertman(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Any one with vital information will be appreciated.

@ Oga justwise what can I do to make this post see front page?

So as to get more inputs

Thanks
Re: Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by worry359(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
It is very very simple!

YOU must do some research and contact a company in Vietnam that you will do business with.
Search on line and contact them.
When they are sure that you are a genuine trader then they will issue a letter to obtain a visa.

You are facing the problem of so many Yahoo Yahoo boys going to countries for business then trading in illegal drugs stealing and 419 scams.

Your question is not important enough to be front page, just a little issue for one person.
Re: Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by expertman(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks Bro. Truth is I have done many research on google. Couldn't get any viable company over there that I can contact.

Once again I appreciate Your Response.

worry359:
It is very very simple!

YOU must do some research and contact a company in Vietnam that you will do business with.
Search on line and contact them.
When they are sure that you are a genuine trader then they will issue a letter to obtain a visa.

You are facing the problem of so many Yahoo Yahoo boys going to countries for business then trading in illegal drugs stealing and 419 scams.

Your question is not important enough to be front page, just a little issue for one person.
Re: Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. by worry359(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
You will probably have to do business on line with a company before they will trust you, rather than rushing over there.
It is a government crackdown on problem boys from Nigeria and other countries.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Tours Erin-ijesha Waterfalls / I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow / Mandillas Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.