Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow (1740 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by DearMikeYoutube: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2021
I Got a Job in Less Than 3 Days in Moscow |MOSCOW CHRISTMAS VLOG | Life in Russia at -17C

It is so interesting having to get a job almost immediately one gets to a new country, more interesting is having to have a lot of options to choose from. In this video I shared information on how I got my first job in Russia and what the experience was like. I will also take you along as I experience life in Russia in a cold December (when -17C, 1.4F and colder!). I also touched on the Moscow Metro which spans almost the whole of Moscow City, a very efficient means of transportation �

And, since it's December � Compliments of the season guys! Hope it was a great year for you �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgHdgkoIbxw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2021
More like begging us to drive traffic to your channel. Mura si.

1 Like

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
There's job and JOB which one are you talking about
Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by adebayour26: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Who knows if the job you're even talking about about is getting traffic to your YouTube channel.
You should know people don't click on link here.

4 Likes

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by Uuii: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
You mean you are lucky to get a job in same russia where I know many youths who have studied there and willingly came back to naija without anyone sending them back home due to joblessness . You need to go the church for thanksgiving
Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by AllKnowing: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uuii:
You mean you are lucky to get a job in same russia where I know many youths who have studied there and willingly came back to naija without anyone sending them back home due to joblessness . You need to go the church for thanksgiving

I have a question. Wasn’t it possible for them to process visas to other countries while studying in Russia?

2 Likes

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by DearMikeYoutube: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Uuii:

At a time students were not allowed to work but now students can work. And again it depends on the region, there are a lot of jobs in Moscow and Petersburg. Finally, your school is another factor, the are some schools that give you a lot of free time to work.

2 Likes

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by DearMikeYoutube: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2021
AllKnowing:

I have a question. Wasn’t it possible for them to process visas to other countries while studying in Russia?

Of course students can

2 Likes

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by Teslason(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
DearMikeYoutube:

Of course students can
What type of job?
Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by DearMikeYoutube: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Teslason:

What type of job?

There are a lot of jobs, even ones without experience. Speaking English is also an edge

2 Likes

Re: I Got a Job In Less Than 3 Days In Moscow by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
adebayour26:
Who knows if the job you're even talking about about is getting traffic to your YouTube channel.
You should know people don't click on link here.
Always on LA click LA bend shi since 2019 grin

(1) (Reply)

Look At What I Saw Along Abakaliki-enugu Expressway / How God Used Nairaland To Help Me Score Band 7 In IELTS!!! / How Is Mauritius Like, I Want To Relocate There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.