Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't (762 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate Mobilization List For All Institution / NYSC 2017 Batch 'A' Senate Approved Mobilization List For All Institution / Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't by adren(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
i was filled with excitement when offered admission to a department i knew nothing about (couldn't reject the offer after spending two years at home).. it never occured to me until now during my course of study that jamb had to offer me admission too to make me eligible for NYSC..

now, i am done and NYSC would commence mobilization of fresh grads later in february..

questions are, will that affect my mobilization and call up??
is my 5-year long duration in schoool a waste??

i am fully aware that i am not alone on this but i have been contemplating on filing legal charges against my school for their failure in 'informing JAMB' of my admission status..
to me, it looks like they have 'chop all the money i paid- project, school fees etc'..

cc lalasticlala help a bro make the right decision
Re: I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't by Kakamorufu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote authorpost=41933646]i was filled with excitement when offered admission to a department i knew nothing about (couldn't reject the offer after spending two years at home).. it never occured to me until now during my course of study that jamb had to offer me admission too to make me eligible for NYSC..

now, i am done and NYSC would commence mobilization of fresh grads later in february..

questions are, will that affect my mobilization and call up??
is my 5-year long duration in schoool a waste??

i am fully aware that i am not alone on this but i have been contemplating on filing legal charges against my school for their failure in 'informing JAMB' of my admission status..
to me, it looks like they have 'chop all the money i paid- project, school fees etc'..

cc lalasticlala help a bro make the right decision. Sorry about that
Re: I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't by saxwizard(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
your school should do regularisation for u...it h appens lik dat
Re: I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't by saxwizard(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
your school should do regularisation for u...it h appens lik dat
Re: I Was Offered Admission By My Institution But JAMB Didn't by babington91(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ur sch wil do jamb regularization for you and they wil give u jamb no.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me Out.. Ive Practically Tried All Means But Still Fail / Abba Peter Ameh Is Dead - Another NYSC Member ( Car Accident) / Nysc 2016 Batch B Stream 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.