Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Do Not Want To Be Part Of Nairaland Again For The Following Reasons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Do Not Want To Be Part Of Nairaland Again For The Following Reasons (562 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / You Could Be Beaten For Any Of The Following Reasons. / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Be Part Of Nairaland Again For The Following Reasons by loistee: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
"Hi all, no hard feelings, but due to some issues, I'm leaving this group. I just feel that I don't belong to it, and some of the things said here are totally against what I believe in. You all have my contact number and will be in my heart always. Thanks for everything. I take nothing but good memories from here. Love you all. Will try to meet whenever it's possible to meet"

Those were the words of a man we went to pick yesterday from the alcohol rehabilitation center, Igbosere.

(1) (Reply)

To All Jambites / Worry No More / Crazeclown VS Bushkiddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.