Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Need A Simple But Professional Looking Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Simple But Professional Looking Website (598 Views)

In A Simple Word Give A Name To This Picture.. / Just A Simple Question ! / When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Simple But Professional Looking Website by adelinks(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
I need a simple but professional looking website to be designed and hosted in two weeks. I will need this website to be live by the first week of July.

The Project

I will need the following services: web designing, (Logo creation) and web hosting.
This website will have following features.

1. Online marketing
2. Lots of photographs
3. Feedback/Contact form
4. Order form
5. Registration form
6. a weekly blog page
7. And lots more………

The Duration

2 weeks

I want to be able to manage and control web content even after hosting.

If you can provide me with this service please call Dare on any of the numbers below

I am looking to meeting you.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Simple But Professional Looking Website by adelinks(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2009
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From Skin Infections / Home: / Ten (10) Tips To A Successful Online Business Vol. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.