Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application (138964 Views)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria,oron Admission List For 2014/2015 / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron Registeration / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by mklaurenz: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hey Nairalanders pls i, said am goin 2 help u get in2 d Academy but some of u ar daft enough 2 b flashing me & some even call @ odd hour. Pls am a private person. Next time dnt call my mtn anymore call dis no. 08096854131
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Vikan: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2012
Pls my pple when is the registration for the 2012 appliaction closing and wat r the requirements for admission. You can pls reply or send the reply to my mail box, this is my mail addres,,,,, ogum_victor@yahoo.com or pls call 08094425075
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by isms: 11:39am On May 14, 2012
my friends marine school that has all it takes to make you a professional mariner.
just visit this website.www.ismslkjng.com

this is international school of merchant seaman

Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by seekermurphy: 6:14am On May 25, 2012
hello guy can you please tell me when maritime academy form is going to be on sales and it fees per semester here is my number pls call 08063999955
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by godwinakpan: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2012
Do they do any part time program?
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by godwinakpan: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2012
isms: my friends marine school that has all it takes to make you a professional mariner.

do Maritime do part time program?? If yes which courses.
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Linus5699(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Pls guys when will application form of maritime academy of Nigeria will be out? If u have any idea pls inform me
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Linus5699(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello guys, i really like the school and i want to apply, but i don't know any thing about the school, can someone gist me? and pls when 2012/2013 academic session application form is out, pls inform me
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by sejurex: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pls when will the maritime academy form closescoz I am finding it difficult to get one and I need to know if its closed!!!!!!!!please someone should update me:::pls 08089722820 thanks!!!
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Vikan: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2012
Pls my pple, when is the registration closing and what is the name of the bank that the form is being sold. U can send ur reply to ogum_victor@yahoo.com or call 08094425075. I will appreciate it if anybody gives me these information. Thanx 2 u all.
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by mrman2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
you can get the form from any branch of spring bank. It's closing on the 12th of november
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jkross(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifunayam: Nwabueze,

How recognised is this academy, i mean is their Diploma certificate good enough for the labour market?
pls i need to know cos its not fair spending money and time on a certificate that may not bring food 2 the table,
am serious pls and also what's the total fees for the diploma programme in marine transport and business studies?

Thanx.
IFU

Its one of the best in Africa..IMO accredited..I have friends that went there..they are all doing good..
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by PrinceE1: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Please who knows when the entrance exams for the N.D students will be taken, also I will appreciate an info as regards the PGD (WHICH MONTH THEY MAY LIKELY BRING OUT THE LIST)
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Amskeeno(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
hi guys, want resourceful info on d M.A.N issues, plz ur assistance is highly required. Top questn is hw much 4d ND courses?
My cntacts are 08032143391, amskyintl@ovi.com.
Thnx n Best regards
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Chinonsoibeh(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pls going to this institution,does someone requires jamb and wats the cut offmark for it,wat certificate degree does it gives,and is the form stil on sale
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Jovinco: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls i want to know about the p.g.d school fees structure..i need it to plan ahead
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by mklaurenz: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hey Nairalanders! This is to inform all those who sat for the M.A.N Oron entrance exams on the 1st dec 2012 that the result is out...check The Punch or Leadership newspapers of today 30th Jan. 2013 or call 08096854131...Congrats
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by cynthy2000: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Maritime academy of nigeria result and admission list out for 2013. Details on the link below
http://campusportal.com.ng/maritimeacademy/maritime-academy-of-nigeria-admission-list-2013-how-to-check/1278/
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Linus5699(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Helo guys, any one dat took de entrance examination of maritime academy of Nigeria should go and check his/her result, de rusult is out, and de interview date is on de 17th of Feb 2013........ rush now and check ur result....
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Geogracy: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jkross(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Tompolo: So, my guy, My O'Level result is for Art and Social science courses Dat is, Econs, Govt. Commerce, English, Maths & Biology though in good grades, my question is, can i pursue a course leading to the rank of a Capt. with the said result?
you can't do nautical sciences with those subjects no geography sef
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jkross(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Chinonso.ibeh:
Pls going to this institution,does someone requires jamb and wats the cut offmark for it,wat certificate degree does it gives,and is the form stil on sale
its a monotechnic..OND/HND it a very good school I have friends that graduated from NMA and are doing good both within and outside Naija..its one of the few IMO certified institution in Africa. Also the merchant marine schools in Egypt and SA
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jkross(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
isms: my friends marine school that has all it takes to make you a professional mariner.

Am sure this school is yet to receive IMO certification and doubt if they even have a simulator sef..
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jerrykings1(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Nlanders,i just got a text for Oron maritime academy that i was shortlisted.
These are my worries;
How much is the registration
Are students paid any stipends to study there.?
Can i pay the fee after some while..
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jerrykings1(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Nlanders,i just got a text for Oron
maritime academy that i was shortlisted.
These are my worries;
How much is the registration
Are students paid any stipends to study
there.? Can i pay the fee after some while..
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by xnnalvin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls nairalanders pls jst wana knw wen application form wil b out n hw dose d ntrance exam luk like pls I nid a quick reply 4 me 2 plan ahead of time
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by jerrykings1(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2013
The form is on sales now.
You can obtain it in Banks.
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by cynthy2000: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
xnnalvin: Pls nairalanders pls jst wana knw wen application form wil b out n hw dose d ntrance exam luk like pls I nid a quick reply 4 me 2 plan ahead of time

Yes, the 2014 Application form is out, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1536236/2014-2015-maritime-academy-admission
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by charlisco(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2013
For more recent update, on how we can help you purchase/process the form online for you, avoid error during the filling of the form, Admission/course requirement, visit
charlisco..com for how to or click here
Time duration: everything done within 2hrs
remain bless
Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by biopat(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
I heard they all stay on campus. Is there any restriction on phone usage?

1 Like

Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by McWelling: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2014
No restriction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.