Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. (257 Views)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders.

It's still with a broken heart I come to you all.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

And finally my kids had been withdrawn from their school. No money to pay their school fees.

I have done everything within my reach even online marketing to other.

I was nearly hit by car if not the grace of God I would have been dead by now.

Am really depressed and restless.

Help me with a job if not because of my kids but for God's sake.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

Please my fellow Nairalanders.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

Pls let this go to the front page.

I have BA in History and International Relations.

(1) (Reply)

State House Spending Plan Cut By N100m / President Buhari's Corruption fight and Government, Citizen's Responsibility. / Were Is Our Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.